Thursday, June 30, 2011

Andy Murray

images Andy Murray Andy Murray. Wimbledon 2009: Andy Murray#39;s
  • Wimbledon 2009: Andy Murray#39;s



  • skpanda
    06-02 10:43 AM
    Not a legal advise. My 2 cents.

    I have never heard of employers pulling credit history to decide upon job offers. I have changed jobs when I had no credit history and when credit history was bad (in 500s) because of outstanding debt (no delinquency though), never had any issues.

    Hi, I would like to change job but my credit history is so bad. credit score is in recovery stage. I was unable to pay credit card debt and worked with settlement company and settled all the cards..I paid every thing as of last month. But there were delequencies still appearing on my report..

    I am working for a decent company, but i would like to change the job due to uncertainity and very less compensation..

    It is very very urgent. Can some one suggest if there will be any issues that matters job switching. In general, will the companies pull credit reports and deny jobs based on credits...Will the credit history matters.. I did not had any foreclosures or bankruptsy.

    Plz plz suggest..looking for a way around..





    wallpaper Wimbledon 2009: Andy Murray#39;s Andy Murray. Under pressure: Andy Murray
  • Under pressure: Andy Murray



  • roseball
    11-08 08:20 PM
    Well I have been waiting for a reply, seems like no one has answered my question. Can someone please post some suggestions. urgent

    You have 2 options. Either use your old H1 which is still valid (assuming u still have a valid visa stamp) and enter US (carry a latest offer letter from employer). If you use the old H1, then you will only have 2 more years of H1 time left.

    You can file for a fresh H1 visa in Master's quota under consular processing and when its approved, attend the Visa interview, get a new H1 stamp, and re-enter using the fresh stamp. This way, you will get fresh 6 yrs time on H1.





    Andy Murray. Andy Murray was taking nothing
  • Andy Murray was taking nothing



  • laborchic
    06-25 09:41 AM
    Can someone tell me what is a good lawyer??? I think this term is very much like good politician.. They are extinct...





    2011 Under pressure: Andy Murray Andy Murray. Andy Murray#39;s victory at
  • Andy Murray#39;s victory at



  • Didiusthegreat
    09-14 08:46 AM
    Well that is quite simple isn't it?

    If you have an object selected you see at the left "Position"

    Click on that and then click on move pivot only, then you can move your pivot to the right and let it rotate differant

    DidiusTheGreat



    more...


    Andy Murray. Andy Murray keeps Britian#39;s
  • Andy Murray keeps Britian#39;s



  • byragani
    10-08 02:50 PM
    Here is the good news for the people who want to join the client.

    In the eye of the H-1B visa storm - CNET News (http://news.cnet.com/2008-1082-256398.html)





    Andy Murray. Andy Murray begins his
  • Andy Murray begins his



  • zram1977
    09-15 11:05 PM
    Guys,

    I found some new information and it seems that few people who are still waiting may get some clue if not complete idea. Basically I found that when your PD is current the the IO will initiate the FP, Namecheck, IBIS check again when your AOS is in "Final Approval, Visa Available" state. Some IOs would just refresh the FP they have on file and some request another . But namecheck is something that you have to go through again. So if you get stuck in namecheck again, then that could be the reason for the delay since NC takes forever.

    Can you please share the source of this info?
    Is it a learned experience or from a published source ?
    Any info is highly appreciated.

    Thanks



    more...


    Andy Murray. Andy Murray Masters Triumph
  • Andy Murray Masters Triumph



  • dc2007
    08-09 09:15 AM
    Anybody has some sugestion or experience on this ??





    2010 Andy Murray was taking nothing Andy Murray. Andy Murray
  • Andy Murray



  • handless
    04-16 03:21 PM
    Well glad you like it i do agree it is a bit gory but most the stuff i do is gory i dont know i guess it comes from my obsession with horror and slasher flicks.



    more...


    Andy Murray. I know Andy Murray needs to
  • I know Andy Murray needs to



  • JadeNB
    09-11 08:01 PM
    I applied for a green card for my wife just after we were married on May 11, 2009. We received an appointment for an interview in Detroit on August 25, 2009, but we had moved to Texas in the meantime. The appointment was rescheduled at the Dallas field centre on September 14, 2009 (Monday).

    I am wondering what to expect, from the small details to the big stuff. My 3 biggest questions:
    . Does anyone have enough experience to say if there is there reasonable parking available at the field centre? I have never been to Irving. The web page says that there is public parking available, but nothing about how much.
    . I was married before, and applied for a green card for my first wife. It was granted in 2004, and we divorced in 2006. Should I expect extra scrutiny / challenge because of this?
    . Is one actually asked questions of the "What sort of toothpaste does your wife use?" variety? I'm really bad at remembering these details, and am wondering if there's any curve ball that I should expect.
    . Is there a general impression of whether the Dallas field centre is a pleasant or an unpleasant place? My dealings with my first marriage (many years ago) were all with the Chicago field centre, which is very unpleasant, but my one piece of business with the Detroit field centre were easy and pleasant.

    Thanks so much to anyone who can help relieve my nervousness about what to expect.

    UPDATE: I forgot to ask another one: At my previous green card interview, the interviewer asked for a set of passport photos and paystubs for several previous months, although the interview letter had not requested them. I had been warned about this, so I had them with me. Naturally, I am also bringing passport photos and pay stubs this time, just in case. Is there anything else that I might be expected to bring that wouldn't have been mentioned on the interview letter?





    hair Andy Murray#39;s victory at Andy Murray. Wimbledon 2009: Andy Murray
  • Wimbledon 2009: Andy Murray



  • murali77
    07-17 06:43 PM
    If I file my I-485 during the next 2 weeks and assuming the super number of filings, what is an approximate date for fingerprinting. My wife has to visit India for her sister's marriage in Oct-Nov time frame.

    Appreciate your inputs.
    Murali



    more...


    Andy Murray. Andy Murray
  • Andy Murray



  • s_s
    06-14 08:13 AM
    we applied labour from NY.Now it is with BPC Phily.P-date is june2003-EB2-still in process.this is our 9th year visa:rolleyes: .wat to do?





    hot Andy Murray keeps Britian#39;s Andy Murray. fred perry andy murray 00 Fred
  • fred perry andy murray 00 Fred



  • nithinsurendran
    04-10 02:24 PM
    Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I have not applied for 140 or 485 yet. Without applying for these there is no way we can apply for EAD right?



    more...


    house Andy Murray US Open 2009 Andy Murray. Andy Murray says he will not
  • Andy Murray says he will not



  • ind_game
    05-15 08:17 PM
    Can someone shed light on this topic?

    I know Writ of mandamus cases are common for FBI name check delays.

    What about AC 21?

    When USCIS ignored AC 21 and denied I-485, did anyone file for Writ of Mandamus?

    What are the costs involved?

    How much time does it take to get a ruling from the court?





    tattoo Andy Murray begins his Andy Murray. British number one Andy Murray
  • British number one Andy Murray



  • immi2006
    05-24 09:28 AM
    Many desi companies apply for EB visas for folks still in India and have them work in India, till the CP stage..

    This is the new trend. Since GC is for a future employment, effective way to consume huge numbers !!!



    more...


    pictures Andy Murray Masters Triumph Andy Murray. Andy Murray is still seeking
  • Andy Murray is still seeking



  • karsanbhai
    02-19 09:19 AM
    I have been trying to go thru various threads in this sub-forum. I have few questions, which I will appreciate if anyone can answer:

    1. Are you responsible for invoking the AC21 or the new company that hires you does that?
    2. Will you be hired into new company using EAD or H1B?
    3. Does H1B need to be transferred to the new company anyways?
    4. If wife has started using her EAD, how does that get affected?
    5. Can you continue to use the AP issued or do you have to have a new AP re-issued?

    Thanks

    Karsan

    ------------
    Status (Notice Approval Dates):
    - AP (11/2007),
    - FP & EAD (10/2007),
    - I-485 (9/2007),
    - I-140 (6/2007)





    dresses fred perry andy murray 00 Fred Andy Murray. Andy Murray Sony Ericsson Open
  • Andy Murray Sony Ericsson Open



  • dilipb
    09-26 04:05 PM
    Hi
    I am going to appear for H1-B interview next month.
    I was supposed to get my degree in 2000(Electronic Engineering) however due to backlogs and since I started job before degree completion I completed my degree in 2005.
    Is that a real big problem?
    Although I have double bachelors one in Electrical Engineering and other is science but my work evaluation is based on my bachelor of engineering degree.
    Please help.

    Tks
    Nomad

    I believe as long as you have a degree certificate and 3+ years of work experience you should be fine.

    - not legal advice



    more...


    makeup I know Andy Murray needs to Andy Murray. Andy Murray US Open 2009
  • Andy Murray US Open 2009



  • shana04
    01-21 07:17 PM
    Pappu / LogicLife / Admins / Gurus on IV,

    I have a request / concern / what ever you would say.

    Please do not cirtize if you do not like the idea, just ignore and leave the thread.

    There are so many people comming to IV for other experts guidance on different things mainly on H1B status, AC21 status, AP, FP, EAD and H4 to EAD, .....

    Why don't you create a general guide lines or rules or do's and don't or QA's for each topic, so that each member or visitor who come to IV can atleast go through them before asking or posting quesitons.

    You can create a survery for different kinds of questions people / members / visitors might ask or have fore each topic before creating the thread so that we can have a pool of questions and answers for each topic from experts or attorney answered. (you might say we have recordings from attorney Prashanti Reddy, but it would be good if we have some thing which can be referred easily i.e., typed.

    These are just some of my thoughts, it can or cannot be implemented. It depeneds on IV admins/Gurus/Experts on this forum.

    Gurus, please provide your thoughts.

    Please do not ignore this though. It might become a very good guidelines/guide/rulesbook for all, not all questions might be answered but we can atleast try to cover most of the questions through survery and then create the thread for each topic.

    Good luck to all. IV is great in doing such a tremendous job.





    girlfriend British number one Andy Murray Andy Murray. Wimbledon 2009: Andy Murray-
  • Wimbledon 2009: Andy Murray-



  • number30
    04-21 11:49 AM
    I am married to GC holder who is becoming USC on April 30. so i am sending my AOS application on May 1. Dont you think i am still in status since my H1b extension petition is pending????

    h1bdudue1

    Yes you are in Status assuming that your H1 will be approved.





    hairstyles Andy Murray Andy Murray. Andy Murray (Pic:Getty Images)
  • Andy Murray (Pic:Getty Images)



  • paskal
    08-22 02:08 AM
    makes me wish the rally was in san diego or something :-)





    bhagat69
    03-06 05:41 PM
    Hi, I am actually in a similar boat as you. Though I have an April 2006 PD for EB3 and am now on EAD as well.

    Question1: Is it better to try and port my EB3 to EB2 with a different employer. Isn't GC for future employment ? If so, can't I negotiate with another employer and file new labour under EB2 and try and port my priority date from EB3 ? Also, if I do this will my current employer find out ?

    Questions2: What is the process for porting EB3 to EB2 without current employer finding out ? What documents are required ? My current employer is not going to give me a copy of my I-140 or my Labour Cert. All I have is the receipt notice of my I-485 filing and my AP/EAD documents.

    Questions3: Is it possible that since there are so many India EB2 applicants and fewer India EB3 applicants that it is better to stick with EB3 April 2006 PD ? Dosen't a seperate quota get allocated to EB3 than that which gets allocated to EB2 each year or will EB3 always be behind EB2? Please advise.

    I will really appreciate someone who has experience with these issues to advise me on them.





    arnab221
    05-19 02:24 AM
    I fail to understand one fundamental thing with Immigration , GOP and Dems .

    The GOP was againt latino immigration and had workplace raids with ICE agents and Dogs and Armed soilders ( we all know what they did ) . They Lost the elections and everyone said it is the lationo vote that caused their downfall.


    Now come the Dems who are just dodging the ball cleverly , with Economy , healthcare , Wars all over the globe and so on and also care little about immigration. At tlest the workplace raids have stopped .

    I am not latino and from India , as an outsider and onlooker to the entire immigration drama , I would want to ask what real choices do the latio voters have ? They just came out from the Fire( GOP Days earlier ) to Boiling oil( Dems Days now) and now they are complaining that they want to vote the govt out and bring back the old govt that had them in fire . I mean what is these threats all about , when either party does not seem to be interested in doing anything except for paying lip service ? With the current attitude of both the parties they have to either select Fire or boiling oil .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment