Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny cartoons jokes

images blonde jokes – A funny funny cartoons jokes. Funny kids cartoon jokes
  • Funny kids cartoon jokes



  • Tushita
    09-20 05:11 PM
    After the biometrics done, what happens next and what is the time frame for EAD, travel documents and I-485 card to be issued? Or What next after the biometrics are done? Please advise.

    Cheers,
    Tushita
    :confused:





    wallpaper Funny kids cartoon jokes funny cartoons jokes. Posted in: Funny Pictures,
  • Posted in: Funny Pictures,



  • kirupa
    10-18 06:56 PM
    Haha - clever :P

    In the future, though, please create a new thread for each entry. That makes it easier during judging.





    funny cartoons jokes. happy birthday cartoon funny.
  • happy birthday cartoon funny.



  • vbkris77
    03-03 11:03 PM
    Quick survey to findout how many people like the idea of having their passports restamped here in USA and avoid all the surprises and shocks. This doesn't need any legal fixes. It is a convenient measure for everyone. Besides it was an old practice that was stopped for "security" reasons or some crapp. It is a small step but helps with any cases like family emergency or some urgent business need to travel abroad.

    Based on the poll results and suggestions, we can comeup with a strategy to address the issue.





    2011 Posted in: Funny Pictures, funny cartoons jokes. cartoons jokes funny cartoons
  • cartoons jokes funny cartoons



  • MetteBB
    05-10 01:46 PM
    3rd stamp



    more...


    funny cartoons jokes. 25 Social Media Jokes and
  • 25 Social Media Jokes and



  • InTheMoment
    08-04 09:33 PM
    See this: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=138029&postcount=29

    So it is geographical jurisdiction now if you filed post July 29, 2007 else random.


    Thank you ,I will try.
    I tried with different key words but couldn't find.I will keep finding.
    Admin, Please delete this thread if possible.





    funny cartoons jokes. funny jokes, general,
  • funny jokes, general,



  • saketkapur
    03-10 12:54 PM
    Its at the discretion of the officer at POE.......I was asked for my EAD even when I had a valid H1B and last time when I had travelled on AP I was asked for my EAD......

    why don't you apply for duplicate documents with the USCIS?

    above is just my experience.......



    more...


    funny cartoons jokes. Funny Cartoon Jokes, Funny
  • Funny Cartoon Jokes, Funny



  • tipsvizag
    05-15 06:57 PM
    :)
    I first came to USA in April 2005 and have H1B valid till 2011 April.

    I worked with company 'X' since 2005 on H1B status on permanent position, during this tenure with company 'X' i was filed for PERM during Feb 2009. Later in October 2009, I had moved out of company 'X' to Company 'Y' due to budget cuts at the clients place and not having any positions with in the Company 'X'`s other clients. Moved to Company 'Y and Company 'Y' had filed new HIB visa, Got approved in few weeks.started working for Company 'Y" since November 2009.

    During January 2010 my PERM (LABOR) filed by Company 'X' got approved by uscis. I moved back to Company 'X' got started the next stage of the process of filing I-140 within the timeframe. Company 'X' filed my I-140 and also filed again for H1B and H4 for dependends in march and got approved in April with Priority date (PD) as april 2009 as my PERM was initiated during that period and H1B visa Validity date as May 2011.

    Surprisingly and unfortunatly the assigment which was supposed to be a long term is getting completed by end of this May month 2010. Now that in Company 'X' the project got completed within two months and i am asked to move to their onsite project and can be brought back when there exists a position at any of the their clients locations.

    Now the H1B status with Company 'X' is valid till May 2011 and with Company 'Y' the visa validity is till April 2011.

    Can i move back to Company 'Y' as they had the same position that i worked with them and file for H1B visa extension which is due in 2011 April/May(as per new validity from Company 'X') based on the approved I-140 or PD. Company 'Y had also initiated the process of filling for PERM(Labour) got the clearence for LC.

    Please suggest me the various options that are availabe to me to continue stay in here and get the H1B extension and as well continue my green card process.[/SIZE]





    2010 happy birthday cartoon funny. funny cartoons jokes. blonde jokes – A funny
  • blonde jokes – A funny



  • gcpuzzle
    03-10 03:39 PM
    As as long as your job title says software engineer and your job description is close enough, you should be fine. Junior .. senior doesn't matter and they are pretty common.



    more...


    funny cartoons jokes. funny twitter cartoon
  • funny twitter cartoon



  • gc4vk
    06-23 03:09 PM
    Hello ALL,

    My spouse and myself are called for 485 initial interview, have couple of questions.

    1) Do I need to take Affidavit of Support docs(form I 864), my 485 is employment based and not family based(I am the primary applicant)

    2)Do I need to take Original I 140 and Original Labor approved doc

    also please let me now if some one have been to such interviews and if there are any suggestion?

    EB3-IN,
    PD : June-1-06, NSC
    I140 approved - Jan, 2007.
    485 Filed -- Aug 2007





    hair cartoons jokes funny cartoons funny cartoons jokes. or Fainting Funny Jokes
  • or Fainting Funny Jokes



  • sanju_dba
    02-11 09:49 AM
    are you doing/done AOS or CP for your GC ?
    After you get your GC , ideally you have to keep doing your job role mentioned/related in your LC. Pay cannot be less than local wages set in Labor dept.
    If you are compelled to work for your Sponsoring employer then may be 6months is enough .

    - Above are just my thoughts, please consult a immigration attorney!



    more...


    funny cartoons jokes. Funny Cartoons
  • Funny Cartoons



  • kothari_rupesh
    07-07 01:03 AM
    ^^^^^BUMP^^^^^ Please Anybody, time line with recent AP Approvals at NSC ?





    hot 25 Social Media Jokes and funny cartoons jokes. Joke Telling cartoon 7
  • Joke Telling cartoon 7



  • H1bslave
    04-07 03:25 PM
    last part is interesting:

    Last summer, USCIS received an unprecedented number of applications and petitions for immigration benefits. During June, July and August alone, USCIS received nearly three million filings, compared to 1.8 million filings during the same period the previous year. This sudden surge included 1.4 million naturalization applications last year � 460,000 in July alone. While historically filing increases have occurred in advance of fee increases, Presidential elections, immigration debates and new legislation, none of the past increases are close to the magnitude of the last summer�s surge.



    more...


    house Funny Rajnikanth Cartoon of funny cartoons jokes. Funny Husband Wife Cartoon
  • Funny Husband Wife Cartoon



  • Blog Feeds
    05-05 06:40 AM
    Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    It's H-1B season and the business immigration attorneys at Fong & Chun are busy once again fielding phone calls and inquiries regarding employment-based visas, including those of L-1 and new company visas. In the past few years, the USCIS and US Department of Labor have suspected newer and small companies of fraud, especially within the immigration system. New procedures and increased scrutiny (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2009/04/h1b-quota-still-open.html) of employment-based cases have made H-1B petitions and H-1B visas especially more difficult to attain.

    http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/Handshake.pngToday's Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703712504576242973187563498.html) ran a story about the very disturbing trend revealed by the Securities and Exchange Commission that small private companies are merging with public shell (dormant) companies instead of going through more rigorous methods of becoming public, avoiding initial public offerings. SEC Commissioner, Luis Aguilar announced that since January 2007, 600 of such "backdoor registrations" occurred and most notably, more than 150 of these occurred in and around China.

    It's no secret that the USCIS, as part of the US Department of Homeland Security (USDHS) is engaged in "national security, fraud detection and prevention." The DHS now has an unit attached to it which investigates corporations suspected of defrauding the government specifically through the H-1B program and other visa categories. This has made adjudications of all H-1B applications much more difficult and I believe we will see strict review of all H-1B and work related applications. ---ecf





    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2011/04/chinese-companies-suspected-of.html)





    tattoo funny jokes, general, funny cartoons jokes. 2010 Cartoons, Funny Jokes funny cartoons jokes. funny cartoon pictures?
  • 2010 Cartoons, Funny Jokes funny cartoons jokes. funny cartoon pictures?



  • NKR
    10-02 08:19 PM
    I have heard that it is pretty easy and straight forward to incorporate a business using legalzoom.com. I have not tried that myself..



    more...


    pictures Funny Cartoon Jokes, Funny funny cartoons jokes. A collection of Funny Ads
  • A collection of Funny Ads



  • raj2007
    05-07 08:49 PM
    Hi,

    My friend is facing same type of issue. He entered the US with company A with visa expiring in Jul 2006.

    In Nov. 2005 he moved to company B and his I-94 was extened till Oct. 2007 (New h1 expiry date). He went to India in Dec. 2006 and entered with old visa stamp. He got new I-94 with old date i.e. Jul 2006.

    Now he wants to extend his H1 and I-94 is expired. Will this create any issue? Hase anybody faced this type of issue before? All replies will be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.





    dresses Joke Telling cartoon 7 funny cartoons jokes. barber funny short story joke
  • barber funny short story joke



  • smarth
    07-29 09:51 AM
    Hi,

    Please share your personal experience on the timeframe USCIS response while renewing Advanced parole(I-131) and also share the e-filing address, fee and necessary documents to be posted...

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup funny twitter cartoon funny cartoons jokes. Funny Rajnikanth Cartoon of
  • Funny Rajnikanth Cartoon of



  • huchinango
    04-02 12:33 PM
    Hello --
    Do any of you know what the A# is on the I-485 / I-130 / I-765 etc is for people who have previously held an F-1 / OPT-related A#? I have seen previous forums stating that OPT A#s begin with a "1" which connotes an OPT status; however I am not clear whether we are supposed to use that same A# on our I-485 and other GC-related documents, or leave that space blank.

    Sorry this is redundant but previous posts don't seem to clarify a definitive answer to this question. Many thanks in advance.

    -H





    girlfriend 2010 Cartoons, Funny Jokes funny cartoons jokes. funny cartoon pictures? funny cartoons jokes. Funny paki cartoon jokes
  • Funny paki cartoon jokes



  • unsanjana
    10-05 05:17 PM
    Please provide your answers. It is very urgent...

    I would really appreciate your answer.

    I have two question regarding my h4 visa appointment. My husband has Pay stubs (June to Aug)from Company A.And his company B pay stub is from Sep 10th,2007 to till date. When he was switching from Company A to company B, he got 15 days gap. He didn't has pay stub for those number days.

    Is Chennai consulate particular about those dates and ask for pay stub in between those dates. Please advice me.

    2) My husband lawyer forget to apply my H4 extension. Unknowingly I over stayed in US for one and half month. We talked with lawyer. she told that she applied for H4 extension before, but US CIS over looked that file. So she filled again. That H4 approval is still pending. In the safe side I left US. I tried to left US immediately, but I wasn't able to get flight ticket.

    By Showing that receipt in Chennai consulate, Could I get H4 visa stamping.

    Thanks
    Sanju





    hairstyles Funny Cartoons funny cartoons jokes. Funny Cartoon Jokes, Hilarious
  • Funny Cartoon Jokes, Hilarious



  • optimystic
    03-06 06:49 PM
    Does any one in the forum (or their spouse) work for the state of california?

    Are H1B or EAD holder eligible for applying for full time postitions with the state?

    How about after getting the green cards? Are permanent residents eligible? OR are these positions only for US citizens?

    I recently took the state exam for Systems software specialist series and when filling up the online forms etc, there was no question asked anywhere about citizenship or permanent resident only.

    So if any of you have experience in this area, could you please clarify?





    nonumonu
    09-20 11:06 PM
    Hi Vivasan

    I have also been denied an H1b visa this year.. Though I had a strong IT background in a very sought after technology, I dont know what went wrong..

    Did you re-appeal for it? How did it go? what is your status now.. i am eager to hear back from you as it would be help me know the process better..

    Thanks in anticipation
    Naiya:)





    bestin
    10-24 08:16 AM
    Hi
    This is my first post and I would like to know if there will be any issue if the name on SSN & EAD not matching?

    i.e.
    My Name On

    FirstName MiddleName LastName
    SSN is : RAMAKRISHNA PRASAD BARU

    LastName FirstName MiddleName
    EAD is : BARU RAMAKRISHNA P

    Thanks and appreciate for your help in advance.

    Whats wrong with this.Ur last name is still Baru .In my old L2 EAD I see c,a b where c is my last name ,a my first name and b my middle initial.There should be a comma after your lastname in EAD card right?U r OK.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment