Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny onesies

images new ones in funny onesies. funny onesies. Funsies -- Funny Onesies for
  • Funsies -- Funny Onesies for



  • Motivated
    11-12 03:23 PM
    Sir/Madam,

    I was able to file for 485 during the summer of 07, have an EAD but never used. I got married later, and my spouse is currently on H4. I have to maintain the H1 to support the H4. I have a very good opportunity to move up in my job - Is there a way use my EAD and still support legal stay of my spouse?

    Appreciate a response.
    Thank you.





    wallpaper Funsies -- Funny Onesies for funny onesies. funny cartoon. Substantially customize or provide steadily with various
  • funny cartoon. Substantially customize or provide steadily with various



  • hpandey
    12-28 10:30 AM
    Hi,
    My wife has FP appointment scheduled for 12/29/07, She is in india now. I have returned from india today only(12/28) and saw the FP appointment. Can i reschedule FP one day before the appointment date? If i send the reschedule request today will USCIS accept it? since there is only one day left. Please advice me.

    Thanks,
    Sunil.

    Hi Sunil

    On 11/27 last month you said that you had received your FP appointment notice and you want to reschedule it . Did you not do it at that time ? Is this the second time you want to reschedule.

    The procedure is the same as explained in your first post and yes you can reschedule it one day before it is due ( but I would strongly advise against it if this is the second time you want to reschedule ).

    But I guess since your wife is in India you have no choice. Consult your lawyer also in this case so as to keep him in the loop and get his advise also.





    funny onesies. infant clothes funny baby
  • infant clothes funny baby



  • GCBy3000
    07-25 06:02 PM
    Are you in consulting business. Technically you are supposed to work at the location where you have filed your LC. If you had filed prior to PERM, then you may be fortunate because pre-PREM there was a textarea where the employer could explain about where the beneficary would work. Consulting firms filled out this column in such a way that you could work anywhere in US, but your head office is xxxx. If this is the case then you should not have problems other than filling our AR-11 and sending it to DHS / USCIS.

    If it is after PERM, then you do not have any options. I am not sure how consuting firms handle this situation.





    2011 funny cartoon. Substantially customize or provide steadily with various funny onesies. I just like these onesies that
  • I just like these onesies that



  • techysingh
    01-09 09:41 AM
    If new position is similar in responsibilities, then no effect. but if the responsibilities are changing, I would recommend talking to your immigration lawyer about it



    more...


    funny onesies. Funny onesies - bird
  • Funny onesies - bird



  • wandmaker
    01-02 07:51 PM
    Does anybody know if premium processing for I-140 has been reinstated? and can one upgrade to premium processing after it's been filed? Also, does anyone know what's the current wait for NSC. My PD is July 26 2007. Thanks

    As of writing, 140 PP has not been reinstated - it is not likely in the near future. As on Dec 14, NSC is processing, 140 applications filed on or before April 06, 2007 per https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC - BTW, 140 processing not by the PD but by your EB category and receipt date on 140 receipt notice.





    funny onesies. Funny Onesies
  • Funny Onesies



  • cygent
    12-01 03:48 AM
    Hello All:

    In good faith to your request for help, please do include more details of your case :- EB2 or EB3, country, PD, date I-140 filed, etc. So us IV readers will be in a better position to assess situation and help.

    I got an RFE to send copies of my degrees on nov 15th. my attorney sent the copies and my status changed to Response to request for evidence received and processing is resumed. How many days will it take for I-140 approval after the response to RFE to received by USCIS ?



    more...


    funny onesies. Funny Baby Onesie by Funny
  • Funny Baby Onesie by Funny



  • chintu123
    12-21 05:44 PM
    Hi ,

    Here is my scenario

    H4 visa----oct-2007 to sept-2010
    Entered US---oct--2008 on h4
    Filed for h1---april 2009
    H1 approved---aug 2009

    Actually i had to start a project dated 12-oct'09 but unfortunately the project got cancelled.From then i have been looking for project but no luck.Currently i am in a dilemma regarding my status and course of action.I am thinking to change my status to H4 again by filing i-539.

    The main problem is my employer did not run any payroll for me since oct-st(official kick off date afetr h1 COS approval) i did not have any project and when i ask him about that he says he can state that i will officially join the company in Jan 2010 and he will start running the payroll from jan 2010
    My questions are

    1. How safe is it to apply COS at this point
    2. If in case he starts running my payroll from Jan and still i dont land in a project even after couple of months can i go head and change my status to h4 in march with the 2 paystubs (jan and feb which he is promising to run)
    3.in worst case if the payroll is not run by him what would be the best course of action

    I would appreciate your response

    Thanks





    2010 infant clothes funny baby funny onesies. new ones in funny onesies.
  • new ones in funny onesies.



  • bigboy007
    06-01 12:26 PM
    core members ? any comments?



    more...


    funny onesies. funny onesies
  • funny onesies



  • vikki76
    07-24 05:35 PM
    Once you use your 485 related EAD , then you can switch back to H1-B . If this switch is less than an year, then there is a possibilty you might, but definitely after an year, you will need to apply for fresh H-1 subject to quota and all.
    If you are primary applicant, then my advise would be to use H1-B if you can.





    hair I just like these onesies that funny onesies. this funny onesie after so
  • this funny onesie after so



  • jonty_11
    06-14 03:34 PM
    Doesnt make sense,, I never had j1 VISA



    more...


    funny onesies. Item no: funny toy. We have many designs. For these kinds of plastic toys.
  • Item no: funny toy. We have many designs. For these kinds of plastic toys.



  • GCKaMaara
    11-17 10:49 AM
    Not to scare you but even part-time job in other fields can be a potential issue. Please confirm with attorney though.


    I HAVE H1 APPROVED TILL 04/10 BUT I ENTERED USA USING AP THIS YEAR SO MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT I AM ON EAD NOW WITH SPONSORING EMPLOYER. I AM ASLO DOING PARTIME JOB IN OTHER FIELD ON EAD SINCE 01/08. NOW IF I GET FULL TIME JOB WITH OTHER EMPLOYER (other field)AND IF I WORK LESS HOURS (means I get under pay than showed in labor) WITH SPONSORING EMPLOYER, WILL I BE IN TROUBLE? Please give me right way.


    PD - 05/03 EB3-I





    hot Funny onesies - bird funny onesies. SuPeR FUNNY OnESiE quot;Mother
  • SuPeR FUNNY OnESiE quot;Mother



  • raju123
    02-07 11:08 AM
    This is wrong. Indian news papers have wrong call. We discussed this before. It is confusing and misleading as amendment was withdrawn last moment from HR 2

    http://www.numbersusa.com/index




    Just saw this news on Economics Times (Indian Newspaper).

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/US_may_hike_H-1Bs_unveil_new_visa_for_the_unskilled/articleshow/1569190.cms



    more...


    house www.funnyonesies.net Onesies with a little zing - Funny Onesies! funny onesies. Baby Onesie with quot;Mommy,
  • Baby Onesie with quot;Mommy,



  • jsb
    01-02 10:34 AM
    Hi!
    I am thinking of leaving my current employer & joining the primary vendor for the client, wondering if my employer can hold back last month's salary OR how people have handled such situations.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Why should the employer hold your salary? If you had any agreement for paying back cost of your GC processing for leaving within a certain period, that would not hold any more (since last June such agreements are illegal)





    tattoo Funny Onesies funny onesies. fun lil#39; democrat onesie.
  • fun lil#39; democrat onesie.



  • Blog Feeds
    08-25 09:00 AM
    I was pleased to learn about this web site. Here's how DHS describes the TRIP program: The Department of Homeland Security�s Travel Redress Inquiry Program (DHS TRIP) is a single point of contact for individuals who have inquiries or seek resolution regarding difficulties they experienced during their travel screening at transportation hubs--like airports and train stations--or crossing U.S. borders, including: denied or delayed airline boarding denied or delayed entry into and exit from the U.S. at a port of entry or border checkpoint continuously referred to additional (secondary) screening Why DHS TRIP? DHS TRIP is a central gateway to address...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/dhs-provides-online-complaint-system-for-travelers-experiencing-entry-problems.html)



    more...


    pictures Funny Baby Onesie by Funny funny onesies. onesies by Funny Hunny Bunny
  • onesies by Funny Hunny Bunny



  • alterego
    01-29 12:08 AM
    FP is not needed for EAD or AP.





    dresses SuPeR FUNNY OnESiE quot;Mother funny onesies. Jewellery Ring, Fashion Ring ,Funny Ring, Jewellery Store 1, Our Products
  • Jewellery Ring, Fashion Ring ,Funny Ring, Jewellery Store 1, Our Products



  • alisa
    02-03 03:26 PM
    Hello from Wisconsin......
    We tried to organize a little meeting back in December. But not much came out of it.
    We should try again.


    Hi, I hope I can find poeple who are in WI and striving to get their Green Card. Feel free to email me happyforest@yahoo.com
    Thank you.



    more...


    makeup funny onesies funny onesies. www.funnyonesies.net Onesies with a little zing - Funny Onesies!
  • www.funnyonesies.net Onesies with a little zing - Funny Onesies!



  • lazycis
    01-14 02:31 PM
    It will be much easier to separate after GC is in hand. It's possible to get separated before and still get GC, but she would need to file additional paperwork. Consulting with an attorney is recommended.





    girlfriend fun lil#39; democrat onesie. funny onesies. aby onesies funny. funny baby
  • aby onesies funny. funny baby



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-16 03:19 PM
    to see you chime in... it's WHAT IV WANTS... :)

    jazz

    U will get a lot of what you want :)





    hairstyles Item no: funny toy. We have many designs. For these kinds of plastic toys. funny onesies. Other funny onesies I noticed
  • Other funny onesies I noticed



  • indianabacklog
    01-07 10:36 AM
    Had a quick question. Not sure if this has been discussed before. Planning to get wife here on H4 and she wants to study. I have applied for 485 and in retro now. Is it advisable to study on H4 or F1? I know she can work on F1 but would that not be advisable since lets say the VB does become current in future for me then filing her 485 might be a problem since F1 is pure non immigrant and USCIS might hold it againt her. Any info/simlar situations greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Amar

    You can only work on an F1 under OPT which can only be applied for after at least two full semesters of studying or after graduation.

    The F1 is not purely a non immigrant visa since this is the one people like my son are transferring to since they aged out of the employment based immigration system. If it were this would not be possible.

    An H4 is as good as any choice if she plans to study. The fees will depend entirely on the state and the educational institution she chooses to attend.





    chintainfogc
    03-09 11:58 AM
    Dealsnet is correct. Your wife should have no problem entering if she has a valid AP.

    Thank You, Anne

    Really appreciate your response.


    Regards
    Chintainfo





    fishjelly
    09-08 03:53 AM
    I am not using Silverlight, just using Visual Studio 2005....
    I use Response.Redirect("previous_page.aspx");
    this make the page load again so cannot display back the previous view...
    There is really no other methods in C# without javacript?
    Thanks...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment