kumar_77
03-28 03:15 PM
My parents applied for visa ..
documents submitted
1) Bank deposit in US around 9000 $
2) deposit in india about 10000$
3) Job No objection certificate ( parents )
4) affidavit's of support
5) They carried all property documents in india ( valuated by CPA )
6) my H1b1 copy and a letter of invitation from me
thanks
documents submitted
1) Bank deposit in US around 9000 $
2) deposit in india about 10000$
3) Job No objection certificate ( parents )
4) affidavit's of support
5) They carried all property documents in india ( valuated by CPA )
6) my H1b1 copy and a letter of invitation from me
thanks
wallpaper hair megan fox thumb toes.
fromnaija
09-08 11:57 AM
Reduce the employment-based immigration backlog — DHS QHSR Discussions (http://www.homelandsecuritydialogue.org/dialogue2/immigration/ideas/reduce-the-employment-based-immigration-backlog)
aguy
03-26 01:20 AM
Hi,
My 6 years of H1B will be up soon and my NIW I-140 petition is pending. I have received my EAD card though.
What options do I have - will I be able to extend my H1B for another year? Can I use the EAD card as it is without getting the I-140 approved, even though it is risky?
Thanks.
My 6 years of H1B will be up soon and my NIW I-140 petition is pending. I have received my EAD card though.
What options do I have - will I be able to extend my H1B for another year? Can I use the EAD card as it is without getting the I-140 approved, even though it is risky?
Thanks.
2011 megan fox thumbs up. megan

reachinus
08-06 07:07 PM
This is just my opinion. If I were you, I will go to the Airport and see an Immigration Office and have it corrected.
more...
pd04
08-28 03:49 PM
Hi pd04
when did your checks encashed?
CC 08/14, Received Notice on 08/20 (LIN#), RD 07/02, ND 08/13
when did your checks encashed?
CC 08/14, Received Notice on 08/20 (LIN#), RD 07/02, ND 08/13
bhatt
10-21 10:26 AM
Hi All...
My attorney filed my EAD (mailed) on August 28 this year and last Friday I saw the approval too on USCIS site. Today I decided to help one of my friends with his EAD so I decided to pull the attorney filed copy of my I-765, I noticed that attorney had mentioned "AOS" in Q:15 instead of H1B. I am on H1B and I have never used my EAD... so I am worried now and I don't know what are my options now... Would you please take few minutes of your precious time and help me with the options I may have now to correct this issue?
Thanks
AJ
I doubt it is an issue. you should be fine. U are in AOS too!
My attorney filed my EAD (mailed) on August 28 this year and last Friday I saw the approval too on USCIS site. Today I decided to help one of my friends with his EAD so I decided to pull the attorney filed copy of my I-765, I noticed that attorney had mentioned "AOS" in Q:15 instead of H1B. I am on H1B and I have never used my EAD... so I am worried now and I don't know what are my options now... Would you please take few minutes of your precious time and help me with the options I may have now to correct this issue?
Thanks
AJ
I doubt it is an issue. you should be fine. U are in AOS too!
more...

nousername
02-12 03:16 PM
I was in some what similar situation but my H1 transfer was not approved to the new company and my attorney suggested moving back to the previous employer.
I guess it is possible but if your H1 transfer was approved then you might have to apply for another transfer.
I worked with company A for 6 months and then transferred H1B to new company B with whom I worked for 1.5 years. Meanwhile company A did not cancel my H1B and now when I am thinking of joining company A. Can we use older H1B petition. Is it ok to use older H1B petition or should we cancel older H1B on file and file new H1B transfer?
Thanks
I guess it is possible but if your H1 transfer was approved then you might have to apply for another transfer.
I worked with company A for 6 months and then transferred H1B to new company B with whom I worked for 1.5 years. Meanwhile company A did not cancel my H1B and now when I am thinking of joining company A. Can we use older H1B petition. Is it ok to use older H1B petition or should we cancel older H1B on file and file new H1B transfer?
Thanks
2010 has Megan Fox thumbs….why
srinu
11-11 10:21 AM
You can go to your bank and get it notarized.
more...
jkays94
07-10 08:35 AM
Nothing - this thread may not have merit. Please close this thread
It has limited relevance, the issue is the integrity of the Senator, he has admitted to the issue at hand but he went on the Senate floor as an elected public official to make declaratory and restrictionist anti-immigration statements, attacked immigrants, proposed and supported anti-immigrant ammendments and all this with the foundation of his positive public image, integrity and moral uprightness. We are thus not discussing the list he is on, but are simply taking note of the Senator's credibility on an issue that affects us. Anything beyond that would be inappropriate and not relevant to our issues.
It has limited relevance, the issue is the integrity of the Senator, he has admitted to the issue at hand but he went on the Senate floor as an elected public official to make declaratory and restrictionist anti-immigration statements, attacked immigrants, proposed and supported anti-immigrant ammendments and all this with the foundation of his positive public image, integrity and moral uprightness. We are thus not discussing the list he is on, but are simply taking note of the Senator's credibility on an issue that affects us. Anything beyond that would be inappropriate and not relevant to our issues.
hair megan fox thumbs up.
rajnag21
07-05 11:52 AM
Hi All,
Is no one willing to share information with me ?
Is no one willing to share information with me ?
more...
pappu
07-22 02:15 PM
action items for state chapters
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=30164#post30164
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=30164#post30164
hot megan fox thumbs up. megan fox

jonty_11
12-04 02:06 PM
INteresting news on Times
http://infotech.indiatimes.com/News/H1-B_visas_A_booster_coming/articleshow/3791756.cms
Should we contact her for GC backlogs also....IV core can comment!!
http://infotech.indiatimes.com/News/H1-B_visas_A_booster_coming/articleshow/3791756.cms
Should we contact her for GC backlogs also....IV core can comment!!
more...
house Megan Fox#39;s Stubby Thumbs

shae marks
05-31 09:41 PM
Hi Immigration Gurus,
I have a valid H1B Visa which is expiring on Feb 16th, 2008 and my old H1 is expiring the same day as my Visa. I applied for my H1B extension my H1 extension is pending. I am planning to go to india on Dec last week and coming back on jan 7th.
1) Can I travel without any problems/
2) While coming back, what are the documents I need to show, will my old H1 is enough or do I have to show receipt of showing I applied for extension?
I really appreciate your time and advice, advanced thanks
I have a valid H1B Visa which is expiring on Feb 16th, 2008 and my old H1 is expiring the same day as my Visa. I applied for my H1B extension my H1 extension is pending. I am planning to go to india on Dec last week and coming back on jan 7th.
1) Can I travel without any problems/
2) While coming back, what are the documents I need to show, will my old H1 is enough or do I have to show receipt of showing I applied for extension?
I really appreciate your time and advice, advanced thanks
tattoo super megan fox thumbs up.
martinvisalaw
11-30 12:54 PM
Thank you for replying. One more follow up question: Is acting without pay considered work and hence a violation ? Thanks in advance.
Yes, acting without pay is working. You might not receive a benefit in financial terms, but you are getting other benefits - experience, publicity, etc.
Yes, acting without pay is working. You might not receive a benefit in financial terms, but you are getting other benefits - experience, publicity, etc.
more...
pictures megan fox thumbs up. megan fox
HalfDog
03-26 12:54 PM
Pretty neat.
dresses megan fox thumbs up. megan fox thumbs condition. megan fox thumbs condition.
meridiani.planum
12-07 05:37 PM
I am not sure what is the process after fingerprinting. Can someone please clarify?
I believe NameCheck must have been initiated. As far as processing 485 is concerned, does the PD have to be current?
I am trying to figure out what is the tentative schedule for the "magical" GC to appear in my mailbox :) ?
I would appreciate any pointers / links
A million eyes, a million boots in line,
Without expression, waiting for a sigh. - W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden
PD needs to be current for approval. Assuming you are from CHina/India, it could be a long wait dude...
I believe NameCheck must have been initiated. As far as processing 485 is concerned, does the PD have to be current?
I am trying to figure out what is the tentative schedule for the "magical" GC to appear in my mailbox :) ?
I would appreciate any pointers / links
A million eyes, a million boots in line,
Without expression, waiting for a sigh. - W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden
PD needs to be current for approval. Assuming you are from CHina/India, it could be a long wait dude...
more...
makeup megan fox thumb. megan fox
glosrfc
10-18 07:53 PM
Whoops! Sorry, Mr K...guess I got a bit carried away creating themes instead of a single button. Trouble is, I can then never decide which of them I like the best!
Thanks for the comments as well, folks.
Thanks for the comments as well, folks.
girlfriend tattoo megan fox thumbs up.
glus
01-02 09:23 AM
hello,
If you applied for their I-130 before the end of 4/2001, then they would be eligible for 245(i) and adjust status even if they are illegally here now. However, for 245(i) to work, would require them being present in the U.S. at the time you applied for I-130. In short, if they were physically present in the U.S. before the end of April of 2001, and if you applied for their I-130 before end of April of 2001, they can adjust in the U.S. If not, they can't. In any case, if they leave the U.S. now for consular processing, they will not be able to receive their immigrant visas because they will trigger a 10-year bar from entry to the U.S. and become inadmissible.
I would advise to speak to an immigration lawyer before doing anything at this time.
If you applied for their I-130 before the end of 4/2001, then they would be eligible for 245(i) and adjust status even if they are illegally here now. However, for 245(i) to work, would require them being present in the U.S. at the time you applied for I-130. In short, if they were physically present in the U.S. before the end of April of 2001, and if you applied for their I-130 before end of April of 2001, they can adjust in the U.S. If not, they can't. In any case, if they leave the U.S. now for consular processing, they will not be able to receive their immigrant visas because they will trigger a 10-year bar from entry to the U.S. and become inadmissible.
I would advise to speak to an immigration lawyer before doing anything at this time.
hairstyles She#39;s no fucking Megan Fox and
Blog Feeds
06-03 04:50 PM
VIA*Press Trust of India / Hyderabad*May 13, 2009, 15:45 IST (http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/us-consulate-denies-h1b-visa-curtailment-for-indians/61547/on)
"US Consulate General, Hyderabad, Cornelis M Keur addressing media persons at the 'meet the press' programme organised by Press Club Hyderabad said that due to economic slowdown the world over, the US government has taken a decision to tie up its unemployment problem which is nine per cent. But, there was no significant change in visa policy. "We continue to issue H1B visas with little more scrutiny," Keur said.
He said that, at the same time, the US government has framed a policy for the companies to give preference to native Americans in employment.
Obama administration has taken up a practical approach in establishing relations with the countries while there were efforts in strengthening relations with India because of the "Brain Borrowing", he said.
Keur said there are 3 million Indians in the US who are contributing to its prosperity specially mentioning about the Andhraites who marked their presence in various fields in the US including IT.
Keur said the Hyderabad Consulate, the fourth in the country was established due to the growing trade and development in the state in the IT, biotechnology and pharma sectors."
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/06/02/us-consulate-denies-h1b-visa-curtailment-for-indians.aspx?ref=rss)
"US Consulate General, Hyderabad, Cornelis M Keur addressing media persons at the 'meet the press' programme organised by Press Club Hyderabad said that due to economic slowdown the world over, the US government has taken a decision to tie up its unemployment problem which is nine per cent. But, there was no significant change in visa policy. "We continue to issue H1B visas with little more scrutiny," Keur said.
He said that, at the same time, the US government has framed a policy for the companies to give preference to native Americans in employment.
Obama administration has taken up a practical approach in establishing relations with the countries while there were efforts in strengthening relations with India because of the "Brain Borrowing", he said.
Keur said there are 3 million Indians in the US who are contributing to its prosperity specially mentioning about the Andhraites who marked their presence in various fields in the US including IT.
Keur said the Hyderabad Consulate, the fourth in the country was established due to the growing trade and development in the state in the IT, biotechnology and pharma sectors."
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/06/02/us-consulate-denies-h1b-visa-curtailment-for-indians.aspx?ref=rss)
rjgleason
January 3rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
Freddy I took some liberty here with your "cold shore" pic and added some filtering......just a quick go-around of a couple of filters (NIK) plugin.......(If I shud remove the post, please let me know)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/6coldshore2Medium_rg.jpg
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/6coldshore2Medium_rg.jpg
gcdreamer05
11-14 03:26 PM
Yes all those who were not eligible can try now right, if we were to bring this to their notice that we did not get anything last year, will that make a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment