
pariraj
12-06 09:54 AM
Hello All,
My wife is in a similar situation where she was on F1 till Sept 31st (OPT) and now on H1-B (since Oct 1st). I have also added her as a dependent in my GC application and hence she has received her AP. We are planning to go to India in the month of January. Can she return back using AP? I have read in other threads that one can return using AP and there is no need to stamp your H1-B visa in the passport. But in her case, the H1-B visa is not stamped even once. Can this be a problem if she enters using AP? I would appreciate your advise in this matter.
Regards,
My wife is in a similar situation where she was on F1 till Sept 31st (OPT) and now on H1-B (since Oct 1st). I have also added her as a dependent in my GC application and hence she has received her AP. We are planning to go to India in the month of January. Can she return back using AP? I have read in other threads that one can return using AP and there is no need to stamp your H1-B visa in the passport. But in her case, the H1-B visa is not stamped even once. Can this be a problem if she enters using AP? I would appreciate your advise in this matter.
Regards,
wallpaper Mission Impossible - Ghost
Waitingnvain
07-31 05:58 AM
If you are on H-1, you cannot apply for L-1. You would have to work for a company outside the US for a period of 1 year before you can apply for a L-1 assuming you are in the US currently.
MetteBB
05-11 02:53 AM
maybe make the colours a bit nicer? and add a price aswell... makes it look a lot more like a stamp.
But I like the dual stamp idea! Well done :pleased:
/mette
But I like the dual stamp idea! Well done :pleased:
/mette
2011 for Mission Impossible IV
scorpion
07-11 11:49 PM
If you have provided your email in AR-11 then you will get confirmation.
more...
senk1s
05-08 12:58 PM
Excerpt from form i485: Part 3. Processing information:
Please answer the following questions. (If your answer is "Yes" on any one of these questions, explain on a separate piece of paper and refer to "What Are the General Filing Instructions? Initial Evidence" to determine what documentation to include with your application. Answering "Yes" does not necessarily mean that you are not entitled to adjust status or register for permanent residence.)
Have you ever, in or outside the United States: knowingly committed any crime of moral turpitude or a drug-related offense for which you have not been arrested?
---------
It is NOT reason enough to deny the application - but like piyu7444 said, this will be another hurdle to cross. You need to submit initial evidence relating to this incident. Please consult an immigration attorney
Please answer the following questions. (If your answer is "Yes" on any one of these questions, explain on a separate piece of paper and refer to "What Are the General Filing Instructions? Initial Evidence" to determine what documentation to include with your application. Answering "Yes" does not necessarily mean that you are not entitled to adjust status or register for permanent residence.)
Have you ever, in or outside the United States: knowingly committed any crime of moral turpitude or a drug-related offense for which you have not been arrested?
---------
It is NOT reason enough to deny the application - but like piyu7444 said, this will be another hurdle to cross. You need to submit initial evidence relating to this incident. Please consult an immigration attorney
vishwak
04-21 10:45 AM
Hi Friends,
How are you doing? Just want to check if any one worked with or for "Vision Technology Services, LLC" which was located in Baltimore Subrubs, Maryland. Please post reply with comments on company as i'm planning to change H1B to this company.
Vision Technology Services, LLC
1966 Greenspring Drive
Suite 507
Timonium, MD 21093
Contact Us | Vision Technology (http://www.vistechs.com/contact-us/)
Waiting to see your updates/reply.
Thanks,
Vishwa
How are you doing? Just want to check if any one worked with or for "Vision Technology Services, LLC" which was located in Baltimore Subrubs, Maryland. Please post reply with comments on company as i'm planning to change H1B to this company.
Vision Technology Services, LLC
1966 Greenspring Drive
Suite 507
Timonium, MD 21093
Contact Us | Vision Technology (http://www.vistechs.com/contact-us/)
Waiting to see your updates/reply.
Thanks,
Vishwa
more...
locomotive36
01-11 03:25 PM
Gurus,
My H1B extension is pending with the VSC. I want to upgrade my H1B extension to a premium process by paying 1000 USD.
Now, my question is - Can I do it myself thru efile or regular way using form I-907? Or should it be done only thru the employer or attorney?
I am asking this because my attorney is charging a ridiculous attorney fees of 250 USD on top of 1000 USD for upgrading my case to a premium!
Please help.
Thanks!
My H1B extension is pending with the VSC. I want to upgrade my H1B extension to a premium process by paying 1000 USD.
Now, my question is - Can I do it myself thru efile or regular way using form I-907? Or should it be done only thru the employer or attorney?
I am asking this because my attorney is charging a ridiculous attorney fees of 250 USD on top of 1000 USD for upgrading my case to a premium!
Please help.
Thanks!
2010 of #39;Mission Impossible 4:
meridiani.planum
11-03 01:31 AM
inline..
Hello IVians,
I am with company A on L1B in the US. Company B is processing my GC for future employment. Now my L1B is up for renewal in December. There is a lot of paperwork that my company has asked me work on. In one of the questionnaires, I am asked if my labor / 140 / 485 is pending. I don't know what to answer.
-- The truth.
Does any of the forms for L1B renewal needs this info? Will it be an issue if I say no? Does USCIS really care?
-- if you lie and USCIS finds out then you are in big trouble. Also, existing applications can be looked up at any time (Eg: while adjudicating your 485 they can go over your old L1 application).
Atleast the visa stamping form DS-156 asks if an immigrant visa petition has ever been filed for you, so its not uncommon, dont know about L1.
Pls share your experiences.
Thanks!
Hello IVians,
I am with company A on L1B in the US. Company B is processing my GC for future employment. Now my L1B is up for renewal in December. There is a lot of paperwork that my company has asked me work on. In one of the questionnaires, I am asked if my labor / 140 / 485 is pending. I don't know what to answer.
-- The truth.
Does any of the forms for L1B renewal needs this info? Will it be an issue if I say no? Does USCIS really care?
-- if you lie and USCIS finds out then you are in big trouble. Also, existing applications can be looked up at any time (Eg: while adjudicating your 485 they can go over your old L1 application).
Atleast the visa stamping form DS-156 asks if an immigrant visa petition has ever been filed for you, so its not uncommon, dont know about L1.
Pls share your experiences.
Thanks!
more...

brahmam
05-15 02:11 AM
If your I-140 gets approved when you are already in the sixth year, can you still seek the 3 year extension?
hair IMpossible- Ghost Protocol
samrat_bhargava_vihari
04-05 03:27 PM
Hi all,
My insurance company (Progressive) is charging a ridiculously high rate for liability only insurance for my H4 spouse who currently holds a valid permit. They say the rate will go further up when she gets a perm license after passing the road test.
I have heard this issue from other H1Bs who have different insurance carriers than mine.
Have you guys found a cheaper alternative? Insurance agents etc??
gchopes
Cool... surely it is not because of H1&H4. Some factors like
accident history
age
worth of car
zip code
previous claims
etc may infulance.
My insurance company (Progressive) is charging a ridiculously high rate for liability only insurance for my H4 spouse who currently holds a valid permit. They say the rate will go further up when she gets a perm license after passing the road test.
I have heard this issue from other H1Bs who have different insurance carriers than mine.
Have you guys found a cheaper alternative? Insurance agents etc??
gchopes
Cool... surely it is not because of H1&H4. Some factors like
accident history
age
worth of car
zip code
previous claims
etc may infulance.
more...
GCtogo
07-25 06:11 PM
Yes. I am working for a Consulting company and I filed labour in PERM process.
hot Impossible Ghost Protocol
Blog Feeds
01-06 10:10 AM
The Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill introduced in the House of Representatives would revamp the existing employment-based (EB) preference system in a number of important ways: 1) Increase in EB Numbers - The number of employment-based green cards would increase from 140,000 per year to 290,000. 2) Recapture � Currently, 140,000 persons are permitted to immigrate to the U.S. each year under the EB preference system. If less than 140,000 visa numbers are given out by the end of the government�s fiscal year on September 30, the remaining numbers are essentially thrown away. As a result, in most years, 20,000 to...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2009/12/how-the-new-immigration-bill-would-revamp-the-eb-preference-system.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2009/12/how-the-new-immigration-bill-would-revamp-the-eb-preference-system.html)
more...
house Mission Impossible Ghost
unbreakable
11-09 11:30 AM
Please forgive me if these kind of posts are not allowed (Admins, feel free to remove this post if this is not the correct forum).
I am getting ready to apply for PIO for our new born (born in US) but one of my friend mentioned about applying for OCI instead.
The information on eligiblity for OCI in the NewYork consulate website is little confusing. My question is since me and my wife hold Indian passports, would my new born be eligible for OCI?
Also is there something called CIO (Not Chief Information Officer)?
Thanks.
I am getting ready to apply for PIO for our new born (born in US) but one of my friend mentioned about applying for OCI instead.
The information on eligiblity for OCI in the NewYork consulate website is little confusing. My question is since me and my wife hold Indian passports, would my new born be eligible for OCI?
Also is there something called CIO (Not Chief Information Officer)?
Thanks.
tattoo Mission Impossible Ghost
roseball
02-28 12:37 AM
Please provide any suggestion. I am waiting on this.
Complete your profile first. How come your GC is not approved if your PD is Nov'02 with EB-2 India....Is your I-140 approved and I-485 pending for more than 180 days? If so, it doesn't matter if your employer revokes I-140, you will be covered under AC21, provided you have another job offer in a same/similar position.
Complete your profile first. How come your GC is not approved if your PD is Nov'02 with EB-2 India....Is your I-140 approved and I-485 pending for more than 180 days? If so, it doesn't matter if your employer revokes I-140, you will be covered under AC21, provided you have another job offer in a same/similar position.
more...
pictures Ghost Protocol,”the fourth
Refugee_New
01-03 03:37 PM
Did you called them????
No. They met during the lunch time i guess
No. They met during the lunch time i guess
dresses Mission Impossible: Ghost
kaisersose
07-08 10:29 PM
I was looking through my LC and 140 documents and found out that there are two different job titles in LC. One is Employer Job title which is "Analyst Programmer" other one is prevailing wages occupational title which is "Computer Systems Analyst". My question is what should be my Title at new employer?
Programmer, analyst programmer, developer, software engineer, sr. software engineer, sys analyst, etc., are all the same.
The gray area starts when a developer moves into business development or becomes a manager.
Programmer, analyst programmer, developer, software engineer, sr. software engineer, sys analyst, etc., are all the same.
The gray area starts when a developer moves into business development or becomes a manager.
more...
makeup Mission Impossible: Ghost
loku
07-23 12:15 PM
please reply ASAP
girlfriend Mission: Impossible - Ghost
snvlgopal
02-05 02:49 PM
I am on H1 (Has EAD but never used it), my wife is on H4 and also she has H4 stamping till Feb 2010, She got EAD and and also got SSN. But she never worked on EAD. Now she want to travel to India
Can she travel on H4 stamping or she need to get AP
Please Help
thanks
Can she travel on H4 stamping or she need to get AP
Please Help
thanks
hairstyles Mission Impossible Ghost
goosetavo
08-25 02:55 AM
See you guys.
vnsriv
03-25 02:18 PM
Please search the forum. There are a number of similar threads. Keep searching USCIS site for a further update. Relax , pray and dream
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bacIwZicgcUB c-Vja4Apr
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bacIwZicgcUB c-Vja4Apr
BMS1
11-02 04:58 PM
One of the biggest gripe, that legal retrogressed immigrants have about the immigration system here, is that the current retrogression locks them up in one position far too long for them to grow in career. Either your company was not advised properly by your attorney or you were not aware of this simple rule that you need to work in the same job category (with as many employers as you wish subject AC21) until about six month passes after you get your green card. Otherwise you could run into trouble at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment