ps57002
09-10 05:55 AM
Hi Gurus,
I Understood That Something Was Going On But Could Not Get Any News So Far !
what do you mean??? what was supposedly going on???
I Understood That Something Was Going On But Could Not Get Any News So Far !
what do you mean??? what was supposedly going on???
wallpaper DOWNLOAD: Kelly Rowland
Imm_Exploited
07-26 02:02 PM
Can some one please help to 'Activate' 'Quick Reply' feature?? Thanks.
Details in my signature.
Details in my signature.
Lisap
09-06 02:26 PM
It means nothing that they didnt add your middle name. Just be grateful that you got your receipts!!
2011 Kelly Rowland#39;s next album is
wandmaker
04-28 08:55 AM
Hello
I am on H1 and 3 months back i came to US.After one month i applied for SSN,but still didnt get that.
when i went to SS office for enquiry 1 week back, they told me that my immigration verification was not done yet. so i had to wait.
can anyone help me with this.
how many days will it took to complete the process??
is there any other way around........
please answer me ASAP.
It usually takes 8 weeks tops to complete (after all dig deeeeeeeep checks). Does your first & last name match on passport, 797 and I-94? - this is one of reasons for delay in issuing a SSN. My 2C
I am on H1 and 3 months back i came to US.After one month i applied for SSN,but still didnt get that.
when i went to SS office for enquiry 1 week back, they told me that my immigration verification was not done yet. so i had to wait.
can anyone help me with this.
how many days will it took to complete the process??
is there any other way around........
please answer me ASAP.
It usually takes 8 weeks tops to complete (after all dig deeeeeeeep checks). Does your first & last name match on passport, 797 and I-94? - this is one of reasons for delay in issuing a SSN. My 2C
more...
for_gc
04-14 09:42 AM
All,
I saw the following data released on Murthy bulletin today about PERM and BPC cases. I thought I will share it with you all.
PERM:
The DOL states that 80,272 PERM cases were filed during the above timeframe. Of these, 36,687 have been certified, 1,950 have been withdrawn, and 23,205 have been denied. The denials have been for a variety of reasons, including small errors made on the forms. Thus, many of these cases were refiled and may have been approved, ultimately. The remaining cases are pending.
There have been 24,960 audits. A breakdown of the number of cases approved and denied after an audit was not provided.
BPC:
The backlog processing centers (BPCs) began with just over 363,000 labor certifications in the backlog. The DOL reports that 108,000 of these cases have been completed. There are at least 255,000 cases that have not been completed. Of those cases completed, approximately 50,000 have been certified. This does not mean that there have been high rates of BPC denials. We believe it reflects the fact that a case is deemed "complete" if the employer chooses not to go forward at the 45-day letter stage.
DOL believes that all special-handling cases have been identified and contacted. Full data entry for all cases still appears to be slated for a June 30, 2006 completion.
This data may help us in doing some more calculations for regrogression date movements.
I saw the following data released on Murthy bulletin today about PERM and BPC cases. I thought I will share it with you all.
PERM:
The DOL states that 80,272 PERM cases were filed during the above timeframe. Of these, 36,687 have been certified, 1,950 have been withdrawn, and 23,205 have been denied. The denials have been for a variety of reasons, including small errors made on the forms. Thus, many of these cases were refiled and may have been approved, ultimately. The remaining cases are pending.
There have been 24,960 audits. A breakdown of the number of cases approved and denied after an audit was not provided.
BPC:
The backlog processing centers (BPCs) began with just over 363,000 labor certifications in the backlog. The DOL reports that 108,000 of these cases have been completed. There are at least 255,000 cases that have not been completed. Of those cases completed, approximately 50,000 have been certified. This does not mean that there have been high rates of BPC denials. We believe it reflects the fact that a case is deemed "complete" if the employer chooses not to go forward at the 45-day letter stage.
DOL believes that all special-handling cases have been identified and contacted. Full data entry for all cases still appears to be slated for a June 30, 2006 completion.
This data may help us in doing some more calculations for regrogression date movements.
PirahnaTM
03-30 04:43 AM
Nice!
more...
tnite
09-24 06:35 PM
We are in the process of building the Tri State Chapter(NY/NJ/CT). We plan to organize a lot of events like Attorney conference calls, social, publicity campaigns, seminars and many other things.
If you are not yet a member of the Tri State chapter(NY/NJ/CT) please join the yahoogroups at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
<CROSS POSTED FROM THE NY STATE CHAPTER>
If you are not yet a member of the Tri State chapter(NY/NJ/CT) please join the yahoogroups at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
<CROSS POSTED FROM THE NY STATE CHAPTER>
2010 Kelly Rowland- Motivation
javadeveloper
07-21 08:13 PM
Hi
I am applying 485 for me and my wife.My wife got H1 in Oct 2006 but she didnt work until now So she dont have any paystubs.So my attroney suggested to do it on H4 but her H1 is to be collapsed for that she is planning to go canada (not for stamping)and come back so that her H 1 will be collapsed and H4 will be there.I came to know from my friends that canada people are not givng any I 94 for visitors who travle by road.If we request for I 94 they are asking to keep the same I 94 which we have in our respective document.I just want to know how to get the new I 94 for her?
And also Please suggest If there is any way to apply for 485 without cancelling her H1.
Thanks in advance
Applying for I-485 is not a problem.Problem is only if your your wife gets caught for not having paystubs(that means not maintaining legal status).If your wife having a valid visa stamping , she can travel outside US(may be india) and re enter into US which clears her previous illegal status.Let us know if you find more info.
I am applying 485 for me and my wife.My wife got H1 in Oct 2006 but she didnt work until now So she dont have any paystubs.So my attroney suggested to do it on H4 but her H1 is to be collapsed for that she is planning to go canada (not for stamping)and come back so that her H 1 will be collapsed and H4 will be there.I came to know from my friends that canada people are not givng any I 94 for visitors who travle by road.If we request for I 94 they are asking to keep the same I 94 which we have in our respective document.I just want to know how to get the new I 94 for her?
And also Please suggest If there is any way to apply for 485 without cancelling her H1.
Thanks in advance
Applying for I-485 is not a problem.Problem is only if your your wife gets caught for not having paystubs(that means not maintaining legal status).If your wife having a valid visa stamping , she can travel outside US(may be india) and re enter into US which clears her previous illegal status.Let us know if you find more info.
more...
Lasantha
12-24 06:18 PM
Thanks perm2gc for clearing that up for me. So they DO kinda tell you if you've been Naughty or Nice, hmm? :D
hair Kelly Rowland#39;s album is

mnkaushik
03-02 11:31 AM
I think mom's in the forum can answer this better since i am sure many of them took short term disablity during delivery and subsequent months. My wife took it twice for the birth of our children and I dont think it is an issue.
more...
apt29
09-05 09:52 AM
I guess you can use your old I-94 to travel canada. Please see following link.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1260.html
When you travelled, they would pull the old I-94 and give new one.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1260.html
When you travelled, they would pull the old I-94 and give new one.
hot Download Kelly Rowland feat
wandmaker
11-07 04:40 PM
If you are efiling EAD, you dont have to send photo graphs - USCIS will send FP notice to take a picture. That picture will appear on your EAD.
It is required that you send photos for your ead as they put your picture on the actual ead card. I did not apply for AP so I am not sure about the requirements for that. Good luck to you.
It is required that you send photos for your ead as they put your picture on the actual ead card. I did not apply for AP so I am not sure about the requirements for that. Good luck to you.
more...
house Singer, Kelly Rowland has
pamposh
02-09 01:59 PM
This Stupid lame Duck talks of only increase of H1B's. Rarely or never talks abt removing GC quota.Then if congress really listens to him,its gonna take 6 years just to get Prewailing Wage From DOL.:mad:
Please do not call names on a public forum.
Please do not call names on a public forum.
tattoo Kelly Rowland Ft Lil Wayne
kumar_459
11-10 04:50 AM
not a lawyer so take this with grain of salt.
she need to request her passport back and can travel back on AP if it is urgent.
VO has given back all the documents back to her including passport, when my wife said she has travel plans to go back early.
My concern is when the administrative processing is completed, then how do we get the passport stamped or is there a way to withdraw the visa application.
she need to request her passport back and can travel back on AP if it is urgent.
VO has given back all the documents back to her including passport, when my wife said she has travel plans to go back early.
My concern is when the administrative processing is completed, then how do we get the passport stamped or is there a way to withdraw the visa application.
more...
pictures Her third solo project and
EndlessWait
06-21 03:56 PM
Hi,
Please help me with my situation below:
1) Got laid off from company A (they haven't cancelled my H1).
2) Got my H1B transferred to company B (this H1B transfer has not yet been approved). I did not work for them.
3) I did premium processing for H1B transfer for company C and got it approved. I haven't started working for them.
4) Now I have decided to work for company D. They are ready to do my H1B transfer.
Will that be a problem or do I have to go with company C? I do not have paystubs from company B and C. If I have to reenter US, will that be a problem? Please help me out.
file it immediately and start working for C. If there is an RFE, it'd take few months by that time you just send ur current pay stubs. INS is generally flexible for a month or so..act fast
Please help me with my situation below:
1) Got laid off from company A (they haven't cancelled my H1).
2) Got my H1B transferred to company B (this H1B transfer has not yet been approved). I did not work for them.
3) I did premium processing for H1B transfer for company C and got it approved. I haven't started working for them.
4) Now I have decided to work for company D. They are ready to do my H1B transfer.
Will that be a problem or do I have to go with company C? I do not have paystubs from company B and C. If I have to reenter US, will that be a problem? Please help me out.
file it immediately and start working for C. If there is an RFE, it'd take few months by that time you just send ur current pay stubs. INS is generally flexible for a month or so..act fast
dresses Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne
Waitng4GC
03-25 09:32 AM
it is around $27 and I got both H1 and EAD.
more...
makeup Kelly Rowland#39;s #39;Motivation#39;
drirshad
06-17 03:40 PM
Use latest I-94 from H-1 as the old I-94 is supposed to be old after the new one arrives with the H-1 approval ...
girlfriend Buy Kelly Rowland Album @

gsc999
09-24 03:04 PM
bump
hairstyles wallpaper Kelly Rowland#39;s New Video feat kelly rowland motivation album
mhtanim
02-23 09:45 PM
Any updates on this?
mambarg
07-20 08:28 PM
Date is July 20 i.e today
I picked from USCIS press release links and first link is todays.
Now if you agree it is todays release, then when do you expect July 2 - 17 receipts ?
I picked from USCIS press release links and first link is todays.
Now if you agree it is todays release, then when do you expect July 2 - 17 receipts ?
sideeque
03-07 09:31 PM
I applied in Aug 2010. Still waiting for I-140 approval
No comments:
Post a Comment