avi101
03-12 09:21 PM
PD has to be current for the I485 to be accepted. For a dependent's application, Primary's PD is used. Bottomline, you will have to wait till your PD becomes current to apply for your wife. Most likely, the application will be returned.
wallpaper Casey is on trial for the
ebizash
05-12 09:11 AM
Yes. I have been getting this message when I login from work as well as home computer. I generally check my EAD application status once every 2-3 days and yet USCIS thinks that is an "excessive" use. I am pretty sure they have some issue with the website.
It was reported to us that your computer or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. If you feel this has occurred incorrectly, please contact the Customer Service Center for assistance at 1.800.375.5283.
It was reported to us that your computer or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. If you feel this has occurred incorrectly, please contact the Customer Service Center for assistance at 1.800.375.5283.
babu123
04-27 03:04 PM
Company B applied H1B tranfer petition for me two weeks back. Our documents went to USCIS, and we didnt received receipt notice yet. To my surprise the filing fee check is also not yet encashed.
Can anyone of you please let me know, if I can start working with company B now or wait until we get the receipt notice. What is the USCIS guidelines with the start date during H1B transfer.
Can anyone of you please let me know, if I can start working with company B now or wait until we get the receipt notice. What is the USCIS guidelines with the start date during H1B transfer.
2011 casey anthony partying
glus
06-14 02:51 PM
Since there is a mad rush of i485 applications , USCIS is going to do lottery to select applications for approval.Rest of them will be rejected.
So I bet they will not select YOURS and yours will get rejected!!!!:cool:
So I bet they will not select YOURS and yours will get rejected!!!!:cool:
more...
FinalGC
06-02 10:14 AM
I filed my EAD online for the first time on May 9th. Yesterday I got an approved card for my wife and I. It is interesting how fast that came and that I did not need to send pictures nor did I go for fingerprinting. My initial finger printing and picture taken for 485 was used to give me the EAD
However, NSC issued the EAD for 1 year only. I called up help desk and asked them why 1 year and not 2 years. They checked their records and saw I was eligible for 2 year, then they transferred me to Level 2 support. The Level 2 support after looking at my case, put me on hold for sometime and then came back and said, the period of EAD was done at the discretion of NSC. So if I do not want it, I should send it back and ask them to reopen my case.
Guys any advise or should I wait for 1 year and hope next year they will issue a 2 year EAD?? I really do not want to send my EAD back...
However, NSC issued the EAD for 1 year only. I called up help desk and asked them why 1 year and not 2 years. They checked their records and saw I was eligible for 2 year, then they transferred me to Level 2 support. The Level 2 support after looking at my case, put me on hold for sometime and then came back and said, the period of EAD was done at the discretion of NSC. So if I do not want it, I should send it back and ask them to reopen my case.
Guys any advise or should I wait for 1 year and hope next year they will issue a 2 year EAD?? I really do not want to send my EAD back...
EkAurAaya
03-31 02:24 PM
I got a soft lud back in December on my approved 140 on a Sunday (along with several other IV members)... but nothing since then!
if your PD is not current then nothing to get excited about i guess sorry...
if your PD is not current then nothing to get excited about i guess sorry...
more...
abq_gc
08-14 08:19 PM
i got an RFE on my AP... don't know yet what it's about though..
had the same question as you...whether these applications are mutually exclusive or not..
abq_gc
had the same question as you...whether these applications are mutually exclusive or not..
abq_gc
2010 the Casey Anthony trial on
Leo07
09-03 05:03 PM
I was thinking I'm the only one waiting for the inventory data eagerly.I just stopped short of opening a thread though:)
As ridiculous and pathetic as it may sound in our case, Homo sapiens like to wait for something good or in 'hope' for the good to come.
While waiting for GC eternally, we learned to wait for VB each month,Demand Data used for VB each month,Inventory Data released quarterly. Of course, for all the analysis & comments that come out of each of these data points.
If it helps any, don't expect it before Tuesday/Wednesday next week.
Have a wonderful long weekend y'all!
When will they post inventory data? I got bored with analyzing/looking May 2010 inventory. EB3 filers like me needs something to munch on for next couple of years.
Note to USCIS: don't delay your release dates of inventories. Keep us busy ...
As ridiculous and pathetic as it may sound in our case, Homo sapiens like to wait for something good or in 'hope' for the good to come.
While waiting for GC eternally, we learned to wait for VB each month,Demand Data used for VB each month,Inventory Data released quarterly. Of course, for all the analysis & comments that come out of each of these data points.
If it helps any, don't expect it before Tuesday/Wednesday next week.
Have a wonderful long weekend y'all!
When will they post inventory data? I got bored with analyzing/looking May 2010 inventory. EB3 filers like me needs something to munch on for next couple of years.
Note to USCIS: don't delay your release dates of inventories. Keep us busy ...
more...
JazzByTheBay
11-28 11:47 AM
I visited the country first ~8 yrs ago as a visitor. I got a job offer from a desi company and they filed for my H1. I was never informed about status of the H1 petition. I was informed I am in status and it was OK to stay longer than the time allowed by my I-94 (in a visitor status).
In the process, I ended up staying about 10 days longer, but then I returned to India, and came back after a couple of months, again as a visitor.
Now I'm on a H1B (8th year) with I-140 approved, but haven't traveled at all, and would like to get a visa issued/stamped in my passport.
I have since lost touch with that employer and they don't seem to be in business any more, nor can the owner be contacted.
I recently learnt from someone that the petition was in fact approved.
I called USCIS, and I was told the employer who filed the petition can file a form (I-824?) to get a duplicate copy, but they need to attach a copy of the original as proof!! *Or I can file a request under Freedom of Information Act*, they're not sure how long that'll take to get processed.
Questions:
1) Will the overstay become a problem? I do not have any documentation of the filing/status/approval of the H1 petition filed at that time.
2) How else can I get a copy of the Approval Notice to prove I wasn't out of status during the less than 2 weeks of overstay about 8 years ago?
3) Will this become a problem with my I-485 (whenever that will be filed with a PD of early 2006)?
Thanks,
Jazz
In the process, I ended up staying about 10 days longer, but then I returned to India, and came back after a couple of months, again as a visitor.
Now I'm on a H1B (8th year) with I-140 approved, but haven't traveled at all, and would like to get a visa issued/stamped in my passport.
I have since lost touch with that employer and they don't seem to be in business any more, nor can the owner be contacted.
I recently learnt from someone that the petition was in fact approved.
I called USCIS, and I was told the employer who filed the petition can file a form (I-824?) to get a duplicate copy, but they need to attach a copy of the original as proof!! *Or I can file a request under Freedom of Information Act*, they're not sure how long that'll take to get processed.
Questions:
1) Will the overstay become a problem? I do not have any documentation of the filing/status/approval of the H1 petition filed at that time.
2) How else can I get a copy of the Approval Notice to prove I wasn't out of status during the less than 2 weeks of overstay about 8 years ago?
3) Will this become a problem with my I-485 (whenever that will be filed with a PD of early 2006)?
Thanks,
Jazz
hair Casey Anthony listens to her
v1552150
06-14 01:12 AM
Can I apply for 485 and then travel abroad, without getting advance parole?
I am on H1B and must travel to India to take care of a sick parent and would like to apply for 485 and then travel abroad....will this jeopordize my greeen card process?
Looking for your inputs
I am on H1B and must travel to India to take care of a sick parent and would like to apply for 485 and then travel abroad....will this jeopordize my greeen card process?
Looking for your inputs
more...
amitgeorge
04-11 03:40 AM
i like it.... but ... the color.... i think mud brown is not my color
hot Day 2 of the Casey Anthony
hello
05-21 10:35 AM
Hello
My wife and I will be Canadian Permanent Residents in a few months. I am on EAD with I485 pending and have AP. She is on H1B
We will need to Travel to Canada for Immigrant Landing formalities after we get PR.
How can we enter back in US so that my AOS and her H1B Status is not affected?
ThanksI think you can use AVR if you can come back within 30 days.Please ask the lawyer before you leave.
My wife and I will be Canadian Permanent Residents in a few months. I am on EAD with I485 pending and have AP. She is on H1B
We will need to Travel to Canada for Immigrant Landing formalities after we get PR.
How can we enter back in US so that my AOS and her H1B Status is not affected?
ThanksI think you can use AVR if you can come back within 30 days.Please ask the lawyer before you leave.
more...
house We are monitoring the Casey
naveenpratapsingh
02-01 10:38 AM
No you do not need an airport transit visa if you are travelling via Germany by Lufthansa using ur AP. Until and unless you do not change terminals it should be fine and all lufthansa flight arrive/depart from same terminals.
I just returned yesterday using my AP and I traveled via Munich.
You will be asked for your AP at immigration in India as well as while transiting in Germany..
I just returned yesterday using my AP and I traveled via Munich.
You will be asked for your AP at immigration in India as well as while transiting in Germany..
tattoo In Casey Anthony Trial
jaggu80
10-10 04:54 AM
Hi needed help regarding my starting date of my job. I am supposed to start my job in US on october 25th and currently i am in india. But I am still waiting for my H1B approval. If
h1b petition is approved and If I interview after October 25th(Start date) for my visa at us consulate back in Mumbai, Is it ok or will there be a problem regarding start date meaning will consulate officer ask why i am late or your start date is already gone how can i issue a visa........any adivce regarding the situation.
h1b petition is approved and If I interview after October 25th(Start date) for my visa at us consulate back in Mumbai, Is it ok or will there be a problem regarding start date meaning will consulate officer ask why i am late or your start date is already gone how can i issue a visa........any adivce regarding the situation.
more...
pictures Casey Anthony – showing,
jnc
07-12 09:53 AM
Does anybody have information about my above question?
thanks,
jnc
thanks,
jnc
dresses Anthony
CADude
05-21 05:04 PM
;) you bet, here is the first draft.
illegal waiting at the border = 500 points handed in a platter when you cross the border. 100 additional points per day for 6 days after you cross 50 ft beyond the border.
illegal in the country = 500 basic points + 500 bonus points + 100 points on compassionate grounds
legal + skilled = zero, nada, zilch, legal have been awarded 1 point for every month in the country on compassionate grounds
points for GC 600
points for GC via fedex and no paperwork 601 points.
:p I say this in jest but, this is where we are heading :mad:
take your pick... call the senators and tell them of our problems...
illegal waiting at the border = 500 points handed in a platter when you cross the border. 100 additional points per day for 6 days after you cross 50 ft beyond the border.
illegal in the country = 500 basic points + 500 bonus points + 100 points on compassionate grounds
legal + skilled = zero, nada, zilch, legal have been awarded 1 point for every month in the country on compassionate grounds
points for GC 600
points for GC via fedex and no paperwork 601 points.
:p I say this in jest but, this is where we are heading :mad:
take your pick... call the senators and tell them of our problems...
more...
makeup Casey Anthony Personal Photos
anurakt
01-05 08:21 PM
My personal suggestion : It's your personel descision, I think nobody on this forum can tell you anything in this matter. You are not in a soup like us. It's just you want to get all things in life at the same time without sacrificing anything ..... This may not work sir, to get you need to give. :)
girlfriend Casey Anthony. Photo: AP
sachuin23
10-06 02:58 PM
Hi,
My company has started process of applying for my Green card in EB2 category. However, attorney has some issues with that.
I joined my company on a post completion OPT based on completion of course work in January 09. At that time I was MS thesis student and had to just defend my thesis. However later in Feb, because of some differences with my adviser, I converted to MS Non thesis and graduated in May 2009 with the course work that I had completed in Dec 08. In all respects, I had completed all coursework requirements for my degree prior to Dec 2008. My company's attorney recently told me that this may be a problem for an EB2 case as I joined company before I graduated with MS.
I have all documents available with me that all course work for the degree was completed before I joined the company.
I am bit worried. Can some one advise me on this? I will be grateful.
Thanks
My company has started process of applying for my Green card in EB2 category. However, attorney has some issues with that.
I joined my company on a post completion OPT based on completion of course work in January 09. At that time I was MS thesis student and had to just defend my thesis. However later in Feb, because of some differences with my adviser, I converted to MS Non thesis and graduated in May 2009 with the course work that I had completed in Dec 08. In all respects, I had completed all coursework requirements for my degree prior to Dec 2008. My company's attorney recently told me that this may be a problem for an EB2 case as I joined company before I graduated with MS.
I have all documents available with me that all course work for the degree was completed before I joined the company.
I am bit worried. Can some one advise me on this? I will be grateful.
Thanks
hairstyles that Casey Anthony Jurors
hmehta
05-23 10:35 PM
Because if the person applying via EB based Green Card is married and if has children that many number of visas are used up when his application is approved, so even the petition was done for just 1 person, possibly, 2-3 unnecessary visas are being used up.
ImmInd
01-12 10:13 AM
My H1B Extn is pending at VSC since Nov 2008 and have same issue from day one. Looks like, some issues for some service centre applications via online.
NikNikon
August 26th, 2004, 09:42 AM
I've been noticing for some time now no matter what I have my white balance set on that every time I upload my pictures to my gallery it always reads "cloudy" in my EXIF data. Has anyone else noticed this type of discrepancy with thier photos?
No comments:
Post a Comment