amslonewolf
09-23 07:46 PM
Nothig will happen, it has just been introduced in the senate.
Sep 18, 2008: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
Introduced on Sep 18, 2008.
Sep 18, 2008: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
Introduced on Sep 18, 2008.
wallpaper People Magazine - David Cook.
cool_desi_gc
01-13 06:06 AM
Did you send an email to uscis ? can u please share the address and did they finall send you the document ? How long did it take for you ?
martinvisalaw
08-31 07:32 PM
Hi company A applied for my H1 in april 1st week.
they have got 2 rfe so far and now i am not interested in working with them(they also dont seem interested in replying to the 2nd rfe)
Another company is interested in filing my h1b.
what is the safest way to go about doing this.
should i let company B know that i filed with company A before.
Also will there be any problem in getting H1b approved because of my earlier filing
There should not be a problem in getting the H-1B approved by Co. B, assuming you and the position meet all the H-1B requirements. Just because there was a prior petition filed for you should not have a negative impact. You need to let Co. B know about the earlier filing, because there are some questions on the I-129 that might require them to provide information about the first filing.
they have got 2 rfe so far and now i am not interested in working with them(they also dont seem interested in replying to the 2nd rfe)
Another company is interested in filing my h1b.
what is the safest way to go about doing this.
should i let company B know that i filed with company A before.
Also will there be any problem in getting H1b approved because of my earlier filing
There should not be a problem in getting the H-1B approved by Co. B, assuming you and the position meet all the H-1B requirements. Just because there was a prior petition filed for you should not have a negative impact. You need to let Co. B know about the earlier filing, because there are some questions on the I-129 that might require them to provide information about the first filing.
2011 about David Cook against
nhfirefighter13
October 26th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Well, I finally decided to give the whole music scene a try after looking at Steve's stuff...stage lighting is TOUGH!
Here are a few from one band that I saw. Tear em apart and tell me how to make em better!
Here are a few from one band that I saw. Tear em apart and tell me how to make em better!
more...
martinvisalaw
06-24 04:40 PM
I agree that you should just send the G-325, if that is all they ask for. Just follow the instructions on the RFE regarding how to respond.

desi3933
01-14 12:02 PM
My wife came to USA in 2002 on H4.She changed from H4 to H1 in 2004 Nov.Since then she worked continuously till now (Jan 2009).Now she's planning to take a break and change back to H4.If she wants to work again sometime in future maybe after a couple of years will she come under quota?Does she have to apply for a new H1 or can she work the remaining 2 yrs left on her H1?We missed the bus and could not apply for 485 in July.
Thanks to any suggestions.
>> Now she's planning to take a break and change back to H4.
File for change of status to H4.
>> If she wants to work again sometime in future maybe after a couple of years will she come under quota?
Since she got H1 status first time in Nov 2004, she can have H1 transfer without quota only until Nov 2010. After that her H4-to-H1 will be subject to cap.
__________________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
Thanks to any suggestions.
>> Now she's planning to take a break and change back to H4.
File for change of status to H4.
>> If she wants to work again sometime in future maybe after a couple of years will she come under quota?
Since she got H1 status first time in Nov 2004, she can have H1 transfer without quota only until Nov 2010. After that her H4-to-H1 will be subject to cap.
__________________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
more...
rajmehrotra
07-10 01:23 PM
Hi,
Can I work for a couple of days using tax form 1099 while on H1B? The amount for the number of hours while working will be less than $600. Please help.
No 1099 needs to be filed by the entity writing the check, if the amount is less than $600. Declare it as "Other Income" (probably with a Schedule "C", please check) on your tax return. Check IRS.GOV and www.investsafe.com/language.html
Can I work for a couple of days using tax form 1099 while on H1B? The amount for the number of hours while working will be less than $600. Please help.
No 1099 needs to be filed by the entity writing the check, if the amount is less than $600. Declare it as "Other Income" (probably with a Schedule "C", please check) on your tax return. Check IRS.GOV and www.investsafe.com/language.html
2010 david songs such Angeles,
psk79
10-25 10:16 AM
Hi, Today my I485 had a LUD and when I check the status it is saying:
Document mailed to applicant.
On October 24, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
I already received everything and went for FP 20 days ago. I missed the appointment and then went the next friday and they took the prints. I was told that I didn't need to reschedule the FP. I had the LUD after the FP date too.
I have seen that someone had this same status but did anyone ever receive nay other document in mail?? IF so what is it???
Thanks.
Document mailed to applicant.
On October 24, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
I already received everything and went for FP 20 days ago. I missed the appointment and then went the next friday and they took the prints. I was told that I didn't need to reschedule the FP. I had the LUD after the FP date too.
I have seen that someone had this same status but did anyone ever receive nay other document in mail?? IF so what is it???
Thanks.
more...
rockstart
10-06 03:20 PM
I joined my present company in June 2004 on CPT, missed the summer graduation so applied for the spring graduation. Got my MS diploma in Dec 2004 (non thesis). Went on H1 in Oct 2004. Applied for GC in Feb 06 as EB2 and I got it without any issues. I know another friend of mine who joined with me in June 2004. He actually took classes later to finish his MS and finally graduated in December 2005 and he too got his Eb2 approved. The GC is for future job and not the current one so according to me it should be fine.
hair competition was David Cook

gctoget
08-14 02:48 PM
yes
more...
nashorn
12-12 12:47 AM
Once they get your response, it will be added to your case and delivered to the officer who issued the RFE. He/she will then make a decision on your case. If at that time your PD is not current, your case can not be approved even if it is approvable, but will be sent to on hold, waiting for your PD to be current.
hot Smooth Jazz Vibes: In Our CD
rhlsur
05-06 08:25 PM
I'm facing a frustrating issue and am hoping that someone can provide help on this. I'm on my H1 10th year extn. My I-140 (EB-3) was recently approved and I cannot apply for I-485 as the visa dates are not available. My Company recently changed their name from ABC, doing business as XYZ, to DEF, doing business as XYZ (the doing business as part of the name is the same and there was no merger, just a name change).
My first question is does this invalidate my approved I-140 and should I refile the I-140. Also, when I file my H-1 extension what document should I provide to prove the name change (or is it even needed?)? Any help on these 2 questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
My first question is does this invalidate my approved I-140 and should I refile the I-140. Also, when I file my H-1 extension what document should I provide to prove the name change (or is it even needed?)? Any help on these 2 questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
more...
house Japanese album cover
ssdtm
03-14 04:44 PM
No need for exp certificate in applying for H1.
At embassy/consulate, for visa stamping, you should keep it as they may like to verify. It is not mandatory but good to have.
At embassy/consulate, for visa stamping, you should keep it as they may like to verify. It is not mandatory but good to have.
tattoo david cook album cover.
imanonymous
07-19 12:08 PM
thanks for the quick response,
Th I-140 is not revoked yet, but the original company that filed it is going to split in to 2 separate companies by the end of the year and I think I-140 will become invalid after that right if the original company doesnt exist anymore??
Th I-140 is not revoked yet, but the original company that filed it is going to split in to 2 separate companies by the end of the year and I think I-140 will become invalid after that right if the original company doesnt exist anymore??
more...
pictures David Cook 3.0: Thread Still
pappu
05-03 09:03 AM
We are all retrogressed people here and may not have the experience in this matter. Immigrationportal.com has an area to discuss such posts. You may want to discuss there.
In my experience in such matters, it is really not helpful to post qualifications and ask for chances of success. You need to discuss everything with an immigration lawyer since it is a highly difficult catagory for anyone. There are several finer details in each of the criterias that regular members do not know on forums.
In my experience in such matters, it is really not helpful to post qualifications and ask for chances of success. You need to discuss everything with an immigration lawyer since it is a highly difficult catagory for anyone. There are several finer details in each of the criterias that regular members do not know on forums.
dresses David Archuleta#39;s Album Cover

wwwwww
03-28 02:46 PM
Bush said he wants to improve the working visas, I think the prority needs to offer to Canadians because Canadinas use the same language and education system, the distance is closer. We need to call all the senetors, the working visas.etc. need to go to Canadina citizens first.
more...
makeup david cook album sales
NANO3
05-07 12:03 PM
beautiful! just like the above said, the gloss thing isn't needed
girlfriend David Cook « Funny Poems
wandmaker
11-21 08:11 AM
The text is printed on your SSN card based on your visa status at the time of application. EAD is also a temporary status, this also requires a renewal. Hence, you would not be able to "remove" the text from your SSN card until your receive the GC.
Hi, Sorry if this has been asked already.. I am on H1B and the primary applicant... Can I change my SSN to remove "Work with Authorization only" statement on SSN by using EAD?
I am planning to stay on H1B and I dont want to invalidate H1B by doing this.
Thanks in advance!
Hi, Sorry if this has been asked already.. I am on H1B and the primary applicant... Can I change my SSN to remove "Work with Authorization only" statement on SSN by using EAD?
I am planning to stay on H1B and I dont want to invalidate H1B by doing this.
Thanks in advance!
hairstyles David Archuleta#39;s Album Cover
dreamgc_real
04-28 09:35 AM
Hello,
My original H1B visa was issued to me on Oct 1st, 2010 and is valid till Sep 30th 2010.
I got a new job in 2009 and they applied for my H1 transfer. It was approved and the new dates on the new I797 are 10/01/2009 till 09/17/2012. I went to India after that and when I returned, I got a new I-94 off course which was stamped to be valid until Sep 30th 2010.
Now I am nearing the end of my original H1B visa issued by my previous employer and stamped on my passport this coming October. I am also planning to go to India in this coming June. Will I will have to get my visa renewal stamping done this time if I go to India? Will I need a new H1B stamp on my passport from my new employer on my passport to come back?
I really appreciate any words of wisdom from all you learned people on this forum. Thanks in advance!
-Jatin
You probably have to get your passport stamped for visa renewal.
My original H1B visa was issued to me on Oct 1st, 2010 and is valid till Sep 30th 2010.
I got a new job in 2009 and they applied for my H1 transfer. It was approved and the new dates on the new I797 are 10/01/2009 till 09/17/2012. I went to India after that and when I returned, I got a new I-94 off course which was stamped to be valid until Sep 30th 2010.
Now I am nearing the end of my original H1B visa issued by my previous employer and stamped on my passport this coming October. I am also planning to go to India in this coming June. Will I will have to get my visa renewal stamping done this time if I go to India? Will I need a new H1B stamp on my passport from my new employer on my passport to come back?
I really appreciate any words of wisdom from all you learned people on this forum. Thanks in advance!
-Jatin
You probably have to get your passport stamped for visa renewal.
mhtanim
02-23 09:45 PM
Any updates on this?
julia0345
05-07 12:37 AM
thanks...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment