Wednesday, June 29, 2011

google circles homepage

images Google Profiles will include a google circles homepage. Google#39;s track record.
  • Google#39;s track record.



  • austingc
    08-11 05:01 PM
    I have applied for H1B transfer and here is my situation.

    H1B expiration date with ex employer was 06/10/2010 and I transferred the H1B to a new employer on 06/01/2010 and the approval came on 08/09/2010. However the approval notice says the validity date is from 08/02/2010 to 08/01/2011. It should have been 06/11/2010 because we filed this transfer before the expiration date.

    We sent an inquiry but the officer was saying the application was submitted based on new employment and not continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer, so we will not change our decision.

    What should I do? I think I was out of status from 06/11 to 08/01. Does anyone have any information?





    wallpaper Google#39;s track record. google circles homepage. How goOgle determines my
  • How goOgle determines my



  • Blog Feeds
    12-22 07:20 AM
    H1B Visa Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    Each month, annual preferences and foreign state limitations are subdivided by the Visa Office into monthly portions based on the applicants reported at consular posts and CIS Offices. If there is a sufficient amount of visas in a category to supply the demand then that category is considered �current� but when the demand over-exceeds the allotted supply of visas the category is considered �oversubscribed.� This is when a visa cut-off date is established, the cut-off date is the �priority date of the first documentarily qualified applicant would could not be accommodated for a visa number.�

    To view the chart with the estimated total number of visas available for each employment preference category and country for fiscal year 2011 visit: http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf





    More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/12/monthly_determination_of_emplo.html)





    google circles homepage. Screenshot (red circle added
  • Screenshot (red circle added



  • Bruce2000
    01-11 10:27 PM
    I saw a prior post talking about this issue but has no answer. I am very upset about it.

    Vermont Center received my OPT Application on Oct 31,2008. But I checked my status online and it said, "Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

    Could anyone who experienced this could tell me why? (I inputted the case number correctly.) Can you guys still get your OPT card after this happened?

    Thanks a lot!





    2011 How goOgle determines my google circles homepage. Has Google Finally Cracked
  • Has Google Finally Cracked



  • nikhilarora
    10-07 05:24 PM
    Hi All,

    I transferred my H1B from Company A to Company B. Currently i am working with Company B, but my Company -B's H1B Application is Still in Pending.

    Now i would like to do the COS from Company B(pending H1B) to F1 as I already received I-20 from the University for the Spring 2010.

    Case Description: Assume that, we applied Change of Status from H1B to F1 and it is in pending status.
    Case i : what happens to my Pending H1B Application with the Company B.
    Case ii : What happens if my H1B with Company B gets approved/Denied, when COS from H1B to F1 is pending.
    Case iii: what happens if my H1B to F1 Change of Status gets denied.

    Appreciate your valuable answers.



    more...


    google circles homepage. pictures Google Social Circle
  • pictures Google Social Circle



  • webm
    08-24 10:09 PM
    Guys,

    Has anyone experienced this?

    EB3-I
    PD - Nov. 2005
    EAD/AP RD - July 11th, 2008
    EAD/AP Notice Date - July 18th, 2008
    EAD/AP approved - Aug. 18th, 2008

    I just received EADs for me and my spouse and the validity is only 1 year! Aren't we (people whose PDs are retrogressed) supposed to receive EADs with 2 years validity?

    Did you filed 140 & 485 concurrently?? this is also one of the uscis check that you shouldn't filed be concurrently...

    Gurus,Correct me if i am wrong..





    google circles homepage. (Circle, Rectangle, Path
  • (Circle, Rectangle, Path



  • DSLStart
    01-18 12:09 PM
    She can stay as long as she wants, but it is finally up to the port of entry officer to decide to let her in or not depending on reason for staying outside (while 485 is pending) is valid or not. After all AP is supposed to be used only for emergency situations.

    Can wife stay in India for more than 6 months while 485 is pending?

    What she have now is an approved AP till 2009 december.

    thanks
    achu.



    more...


    google circles homepage. 2009 Crop Circles On Google Earth. 2009 Crop Circles On Google Earth
  • 2009 Crop Circles On Google Earth. 2009 Crop Circles On Google Earth



  • ps57002
    07-24 06:21 PM
    I know govt said anything regarding labor certifications etc are now only to be paid by employer...

    what about fees related to extensions of h1 b? can i still pay for it or it's employer who has to pay...cause knowing my employer i know they won't want to pay and i wonder what options i have.





    2010 Screenshot (red circle added google circles homepage. Google Profiles will include a
  • Google Profiles will include a



  • shvinod
    05-25 04:04 PM
    I had applied AP for my daughter (10 years old). I have read that the Biometrics are required only for 14 years and older. In her case she got I797 with an appointment in late June for Finger Printing (obliviously we had tickets to goto India before that date :-) . What can be done to pre pone the appointment and get the AP at the earliest.



    more...


    google circles homepage. According to Google, Black Gay
  • According to Google, Black Gay



  • fester8542
    04-08 04:29 PM
    ok last one :beam:





    hair Has Google Finally Cracked google circles homepage. courtesy of Google Maps.
  • courtesy of Google Maps.



  • fromnaija
    12-16 12:33 PM
    Well, when I talked to lawyer, even though he knew I have degree and Nclex from US, he asked me to get CGFNS visa screen.

    Does this makes sense?

    Thanks for you answer.

    You may do well to direct your question here:
    http://allnurses.com/forums/f75/cgfns-visa-screen-certificate-62311.html



    more...


    google circles homepage. Google
  • Google



  • IneedAllGreen
    06-27 03:29 PM
    Yes I have known people done for H1 and H4 both. My friend who was fron MP usually get his H1 from Mumbai. But Last year he got his H1 stamped from Delhi just because he wants to go to Honeymoon there. Hope this helps.





    hot pictures Google Social Circle google circles homepage. Im going to google #39;Rarity
  • Im going to google #39;Rarity



  • immigrationvoice1
    04-10 08:47 AM
    I just came across this on youtube. Hope you enjoy and appreciate her skills.

    She had made nice poem out of reality that we face.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9W1j5NCy9s

    This is so hilarious and yet so true. My wife could completely relate to Archana's poem.

    Thanks for sharing it.



    more...


    house Google Earth The most amazing places 2009 (HD) google circles homepage. Dupont Circle (Google Street
  • Dupont Circle (Google Street



  • chinta_ramesh
    08-26 08:44 PM
    Only God knows who is getting in that month :)

    It seems to be pure lottery system is going on now !!!





    tattoo (Circle, Rectangle, Path google circles homepage. Stone Circle
  • Stone Circle



  • DOL_0903
    10-29 03:00 PM
    My wife has henna done on her fingures and we need to do FP.. will it be a problem???

    Gurus, please advice or share your experience

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    pictures 2009 Crop Circles On Google Earth. 2009 Crop Circles On Google Earth google circles homepage. Click Here To Set This As Your Homepage Skin
  • Click Here To Set This As Your Homepage Skin



  • gc_chahiye
    10-17 12:13 AM
    I am in a confused situation, any thoughts / guidelines are greatly appreciated..

    The question is : If my h1 is with company A and my GC is applied for future employment by company B, can I use EAD to take up full time employment with company C (or Self) ?

    The full story is : The client company, I am working with is processing my GC for future employment. 485 was applied and I received EAD. It has come up that the current employer has an agreement with the client that , the client should not employ any of their employees for 1 yr after the termination. So, I need to quit the current employment, work else where for a year and then join the GC sponsering company.The I140 will not be revoked.

    Since I am not currently working for GC sponsring company, does any of the AC21 issues matter ?

    Thanks in advance

    yes you can take up employment with C. If you get an RFE at any point within the next 180 days make sure B can give you an employment offer letter. post 180 days you can invoke AC-21 if you want and use C as your GC-Sponsoring employer.





    dresses Im going to google #39;Rarity google circles homepage. Google#39;s cached version of
  • Google#39;s cached version of



  • jthomas
    05-04 02:35 AM
    Maybe USCIS would earn more income by telling the illegal immigrants to file EAD/I-485/Biometics every year etc.. Immigration attroneys would earn good money by replying to RFEs for 12 million immigrants. Getting this 12 million illegal immigrants legalized will surely improve the economy.
    Everybody would be kept in the same backlog as we are. Illegal immigrants will stand in a que behind the legal immigrants. so you got the point



    more...


    makeup According to Google, Black Gay google circles homepage. Google Earth The most amazing places 2009 (HD)
  • Google Earth The most amazing places 2009 (HD)



  • LostInGCProcess
    07-11 11:36 PM
    Hi All,

    I used the AR-11 form for the change of my address. I did it online. Also, while changing there is an option to change the address for any pending petition. In my case it is the I-485, which I changed.
    My question is, how to verify if the address has actually changed in the system at USCIS. I checked my case status online and did not see any LUD's.

    Please let me know if anyone of you have done the change of address and share your experience.

    Thanks!!!





    girlfriend Stone Circle google circles homepage. circles, and collaborate
  • circles, and collaborate



  • GCwaitforever
    11-16 05:27 PM
    Congratulations on clearing your wife's FBI name check process. That is an important barrier to cross over.





    hairstyles Google google circles homepage. Click Here To Set This As Your Homepage Skin
  • Click Here To Set This As Your Homepage Skin



  • raysaikat
    12-06 08:00 AM
    Is it possible to get F1 status adjusted to H1 without going for a H1 stamping?

    Yes. If you have your H1-B approval notice with a start date, say Feb 1, 2008, and I-94 cards with it, then you will automatically be on H1-B from Feb 1, 2008 (assuming that you have valid F-1 status still Jan 31, in this example. OPT is F-1 status).

    If your H1-B approval came without I-94 cards, then you need to go out of the country to adjust status.





    wandmaker
    11-28 06:58 PM
    vengaiah: Fill the I-9 form and send it to your company B with a copy of your EAD, fill in the direct deposit form ( or take cash :) ) and you are good to go.

    You will have submit a new I-9 with a copy of your EAD to your company A - as your will status will be "Pending AOS" from the moment you start working for company B using EAD and You are no longer in non-immigrant status (H1B).





    immiuser123
    07-18 01:43 AM
    hi,

    Congratulations to all...
    Many thanks to IV core team for a very well co-ordinated effort.

    Will the Visa numbers from fiscal year 2008 be used for alloting the numbers for those who are filing now ?

    As per rule since those visa numbers are from future they cannot be alloted to those filing now.

    Any predictions on how the October bulletin looks like ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment