Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mission impossible ghost protocol trailer

images Impossible Ghost Protocol, mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. the Mission: Impossible
  • the Mission: Impossible



  • onemorecame
    07-25 02:27 PM
    Please let me know. My lawyer has taken my personal checks and sent them to USCIS...
    Yes you are fine...





    wallpaper the Mission: Impossible mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Ghost Protocol stunt
  • Ghost Protocol stunt



  • xbeartai
    05-02 02:57 PM
    Hello everyone

    My GC is during I-140 step as EB2 category with A company.

    Currently, My company A is working on reorgnization. I am not clear which term I can use to descrip this changes:

    Please reviwe the steps below:

    1. currently company A will setup a wholly subdivison as B (LLC);
    2. Company A will contribute its buiness and all assets to B for exchange 100% member shares before closing dates;
    3. Investor C purchase 55% member shares of B on the date of closing this deal.

    A company will be remain exit after closing, but it is only tax shell for the owner, it will be prohibit to do any similar business in the future, B get A's original buiess and all assets.


    If anyone have similar situation before, and can give me some advisor on how to file the docuementation to show B is"Successor in interest" of A after closing deal.





    mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. mission impossible ghost
  • mission impossible ghost



  • sadib888
    05-18 11:48 AM
    I think I have lost my GC or misplaced it and can not find it.





    2011 Ghost Protocol stunt mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Mission Impossible 4
  • Mission Impossible 4



  • uimv
    12-12 09:00 AM
    Hello,

    After getting Employment based Green Card in EB3 or EB2 category:

    1. When is the LATEST you should start working for sponsoring employer ?
    (e.g. If card received on 3rd of the month, do you HAVE TO start same month or can wait for a month or so ?)

    2. If salary, after GC, is lesser than mentioned during Labor stage, what problems will it cause for:
    - GC renewal ?
    - US citizenship ?
    - OTHER problems (GC Cancelation, Deportation...)


    3. What if, after GC, sponsoring employer gives termination letter with:
    - NO reason ?
    - reason stating bad economy ?
    Please tell, for each case, what problems will it cause for:
    - GC renewal
    - US citizenship
    - OTHER problems (GC Cancelation, Deportation...)

    Thank You.



    more...


    mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. mission impossible ghost
  • mission impossible ghost



  • zombie123
    08-25 02:27 AM
    Hi all,

    I recently appeared for L1A visa (blanket petition) at Delhi Consulate. I already have travelled to the US on B1 Visa and currently hold a valid B1 Visa. I was asked the following questions:
    Q1: What do you at 'xxx' (my company's name)?
    Q2: What is your designation?
    Q3: How long have you been with 'xxx' (my company's name)?
    Q4: How long have you working in managerial role?
    Q5: How many people report into you?
    Q6: Will you be performing same duties in the US?
    Q7: Will you have people reporting into you?
    Q8: but you will be hiring or firing individuals? you will not be measuring individual's performances?

    I have been working with my org. for over 7 years and have travelled in various countries in the past. This was my frist L1 Visa application. My designation is of a manager and I work with over 50+ clients for my domain. My role in the US was to manage a function in our company.

    From what I understood of my conversation with the consul - since I do not and will not have people reporting into me or have direct monitoring of individual performances, I do not fit in the "manager" category for the L1A Petition

    Towards the end of the interview consul said that your company should apply your visa in different category. I couldnt ask the consul which category specifically.

    My company is now evaluating the option of re-applying the Visa through Blanket L1 B for me.

    Can anyone guide me the possible interpretation of "another category" ?
    Secondly, we have time constraints for the project for which I was travelling. Hence, Individual Petition will take a great deal of time. If my Visa is applied under L1B category what are chances of it getting rejected? considering the fact that my company feels that L1A is the right category for my Visa application. :confused:





    mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Impossible Ghost Protocol
  • Impossible Ghost Protocol



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-13 10:08 AM
    same with me.
    No issues..entered on AP (2nd time use)

    yes..I was sent inside for 2nd checking (which is common for AP)

    infact officer sympathized for AOS delays..so it depends.



    more...


    mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Ghost Protocol Mission:
  • Ghost Protocol Mission:



  • hibworker
    12-17 02:18 PM
    You do not need new visas. At port of entry show the new approval notice to get I-94 for the duration of the new approval notice.

    My husband is in H1B visa and he transfered his visa to another company. Got the I-797 approvals too. Along with that mine and my kids H4 also got approved.

    Now I am urgently required to travel to India, and want to return from India without going for stamping. Here are other details.

    1) Even my previous H4 visa is not expired while I return from India.
    2) I have the new H4 approval notices and copy of husbands new H1s I797 with me.

    Will it be an issue if I reenter without stamping. Our plan is to go for Visa stamping to any nearby consulate in US border after I come back. Please advise.





    2010 mission impossible ghost mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Impossible Ghost Protocol,
  • Impossible Ghost Protocol,



  • gsc999
    09-24 02:21 PM
    Hello Guys & Gals, now that you have had a chance to recuperate :) from the hectic DC rally week, its time for our next action item.

    Kindly forward your brief report to us if you were part of the recent lobby day event in DC. Treat this as top priority!

    DO NOT POST ANY FEEDBACK DIRECTLY ON THE FORUM

    Please send an email to lobbyday@Immigrationvoice.org with subject line "Feedback - [lawmaker name] ". For example, "Feedback - Kennedy" or "Feedback - Pelosi"

    Refer to e-mail sent by Meenal to you for further details, if you haven't received that e-mail, pm me your e-mail address.

    Your feedback is critical next step. It would be great if you can send this to us by Tuesday or latest by Wednesday(09/26).

    Your feedback by this Wednesday will allow us to process and act on this vital information in a timely manner.
    Let me know if you have any questions.



    more...


    mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Mission Impossible 4 Ghost
  • Mission Impossible 4 Ghost



  • claudia255
    10-24 10:34 AM
    http://www.competeamerica.org/news/alliance_pr/New_Dem_Letter_10-22-071.pdf

    The New Democrat Coalition writes to Nancy Pelosi.





    hair Mission Impossible 4 mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Brief Trailer Descriptions For Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol And
  • Brief Trailer Descriptions For Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol And



  • gsc999
    09-24 02:21 PM
    Hello Guys & Gals, now that you have had a chance to recuperate :) from the hectic DC rally week, its time for our next action item.

    Kindly forward your brief report to us if you were part of the recent lobby day event in DC. Treat this as top priority!

    DO NOT POST ANY FEEDBACK DIRECTLY ON THE FORUM

    Please send an email to lobbyday@Immigrationvoice.org with subject line "Feedback - [lawmaker name] ". For example, "Feedback - Kennedy" or "Feedback - Pelosi"

    Refer to e-mail sent by Meenal to you for further details, if you haven't received that e-mail, pm me your e-mail address.

    Your feedback is critical next step. It would be great if you can send this to us by Tuesday or latest by Wednesday(09/26).

    Your feedback by this Wednesday will allow us to process and act on this vital information in a timely manner.
    Let me know if you have any questions.



    more...


    mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. mission-impossible-ghost-
  • mission-impossible-ghost-



  • STAmisha
    06-20 02:15 PM
    My company is an US company (2000 people+) and not a desi body shopper





    hot mission impossible ghost mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Another Cool Mission:
  • Another Cool Mission:



  • rangaswamy
    08-18 01:51 PM
    Big goof up on AP document, my spouses document had my alien number. Thankfully, they recognized it as a USCIS mistake and let her in. She had to wait 3 hours for processing, they also took both AP forms and set up and appointment at USCIS office in SF.

    I have to go to SF tomorrow. Couple of qns that some one may be able to answer
    1) What should i expect tomorrow?
    2) When im there can i ask them any question regarding the status of my case?

    On a separate note, i heard from a friend that AP is getting approved in 15 days now. Is that a one off case?

    Thx



    more...


    house Enter Mission Impossible Ghost mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. mission impossible ghost
  • mission impossible ghost



  • harsh
    01-05 11:13 AM
    I posted my comments too on cnn concentrating on EB relief.





    tattoo Impossible Ghost Protocol mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. The first trailer for Mission:
  • The first trailer for Mission:



  • gc28262
    08-08 12:55 PM
    Though I am not an attorney, I would recommend removing the word "revoke" from the letter. Some less knowledgeable IO can read "revoke" along with "I-485" and do something disastrous.



    more...


    pictures Ghost Protocol Mission: mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. mi4 bts propane1 New Mission:
  • mi4 bts propane1 New Mission:



  • mayurcreation
    12-02 11:52 AM
    1) You need to call US Consulate/Embassy in London, UK for application pack(this will take approx 1 week) and appointment date. The availability of appointment date would be a big question mark.

    2) After receiving application pack in post you need to get money order from bank for the application fees.

    Note: US consulate in UK prefer candidate to apply from the home country. My case was diverted to Mumbai when I hv applied from London. I got my H1B visa from Mumbai.

    Good Luck.





    dresses Another Cool Mission: mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Ghost Protocol
  • Ghost Protocol



  • imhere
    06-11 12:28 PM
    Hi,

    I am not sure that you can help me in this or not, but I see you are pretty aware of the program I wants to ask about �MAVNI.�.

    � I am on H1B (exp- 2011) Wife/Son h4(Exp-2011)
    � Joining MAVNI Sep 2009.
    � F1 to H1 (Stamping Pending yet)

    I have couple simple questions if you can help me to give answer.

    1.As I will be in army training and they will adjust my status, but what will happen to my wife/son if they will be USA and their H4 want work as I want be no more on H1. And what will be their status during this time.
    2.What if I send them back to my origin country and after coming back from training/naturalization how much time you see it may take? Do you see any difficulty reentering them? What will be their status, once they reenter?

    About my background, none of us has any single criminal history except couple speeding ticket. :)
    I appreciate if you can through some light in this, which will help me to take faster decision for their accommodation and all.

    Thankful to you.



    more...


    makeup Mission Impossible 4 Ghost mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Enter Mission Impossible Ghost
  • Enter Mission Impossible Ghost



  • Blog Feeds
    05-14 04:00 PM
    The American Immigration Policy Center issued an excellent Fact Sheet about H2A farm orkers and the need for reform.

    The Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits, and Security (AgJOBS) Act has long served as a blueprint for comprehensive immigration reform. AgJOBS, which combines an earned legalization program for farmworkers with a reform of the H-2A temporary foreign agricultural worker program demonstrates a successful model for compromise where workers and employers have come together to resolve their differences. The dysfunctional U.S. immigration system is currently standing in the way of addressing deeper structural problems that impact U.S. workers and U.S. competitiveness in a globalized market. As Congress proceeds, here are a few facts about the current challenges at the intersection of immigration policy and agriculture, and why addressing these issues is critical to the nation�s economy.

    Here is an interesting fact :Most farmworkers are not authorized to work legally in the U.S.

    According to the National Agricultural Workers Survey (NAWS), conducted biannually by the Department of Labor, the share of seasonal agricultural workers who reported that they were unauthorized has increased dramatically in the last two decades, rising from 7% in Fiscal Year (FY) 1989, to 16% in FY 1990-91, to 28% in FY 1992-93. In the most recently published NAWS survey from FY 2001-02, 53% of all seasonal agricultural workers admitted they were not authorized to work in the U.S. However, many experts suggest that the number may actually be closer to 75%.

    Read the Fact-sheet here (http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/images/File/factcheck/Farmworkers%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf)



    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/05/h2a_visas_facts_about_farmwork.html)





    girlfriend The first trailer for Mission: mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost
  • Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost



  • belmontboy
    09-08 03:58 PM
    Hi All,
    I am currently on h1b Visa.My visa will be expires by end of Sep 2010.And I am not working
    since June.My husband is on H1b.So I am planning to change my status to H4 visa.What is the procedure for conversion.Please advice on that.

    -Vani

    file I-539 with USCIS.

    its easy and simple process: USCIS - Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=94d12c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)





    hairstyles mission-impossible-ghost- mission impossible ghost protocol trailer. MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE 4 GHOST
  • MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE 4 GHOST



  • kanaihya
    09-28 03:19 PM
    They don't update the online status often..some time years ..i talked to IO regarding this issue..they said, they don't have enough resources ...I also suggested to make them the "Online Status Check" to "Offline Status Check " ..No worry..Lets all take oath, not to check this online...I don't do it..





    manand24
    10-08 08:26 AM
    I am also facing a similar situation. My lawyer advised me not to worry about this.

    Also, I think there is another thread talking about the same issue.

    See signature for details:

    PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
    I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
    SELF:
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07; ND 09/10/2007; RD 09/17/2007 from NSC
    I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07; ND 09/10/2007; RD 09/17/2007 from NSC
    I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07; ND 09/10/2007; Card received on 10/03/2007
    BioMetrics given on 10/05/2007

    WIFE
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07; ND 09/10/2007; RD 09/17/2007 from NSC
    I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07; ND 09/10/2007;RD 09/18/2007 from NSC
    I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07; ND 09/10/2007; Card received on 10/03/2007
    BioMetrics given on 10/05/2007





    rajmehrotra
    07-10 01:23 PM
    Hi,

    Can I work for a couple of days using tax form 1099 while on H1B? The amount for the number of hours while working will be less than $600. Please help.

    No 1099 needs to be filed by the entity writing the check, if the amount is less than $600. Declare it as "Other Income" (probably with a Schedule "C", please check) on your tax return. Check IRS.GOV and www.investsafe.com/language.html



    No comments:

    Post a Comment